This is the Message Centre for The Librarian ...ook!

GuideML

Post 1

The Librarian ...ook!

Ook! The Writers Library is in Guide ML. Ook! I took out A23648420, Write Simulator, writing stimulator, as it was deleted by the author. I put in the Random Logline Generator, and included the h2g2 page for photos.

Please check it over for typos and omissions.

GuideML

Post 2

Aximili

Good grief! I understand him now! Did i learn to speak Orang-utan in my sleep?

The page looks fine to me. No Spelling or grammar errors (though if you used that spellchecker there shouldn't be smiley - winkeye) Well done! Can I offer you a congratulatory banana or packet of peanuts? Or maybe a drink down the old Drum, if you like. Just PLEASE try not to swing on the roof this time smiley - winkeye

GuideML

Post 3

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space
omg axi!! i can understand him too!! smiley - yikes

could it be something we ate? . . ..looks balefully over at the pile of banana skins in the recycling... .. . .

The page is beautiful, Librarian! smiley - applause

Love the new addition... the random line generator! priceless!

Beautiful descriptions of the Library and Lounge! And nicely personalised... it makes me want to go hang out!

Including The Post and the H2G2 Photographers... both very good ideas! And thank you for making sense of all the links by catagorizing them so well!!

smiley - smiley i will meet both of you down at the old Drum to buy you a drink too, Librarian.

where is it? smiley - erm

GuideML

Post 4

The Librarian ...ook!

OOOooooOOK!

smiley - biggrin

GuideML

Post 5

There must have been something in the banana daiquiris last night.
(Looks at the mess in the blender.)
If you lead me by the elbow to the Mended Drum, I'll spring for the first round of Gin Fizzes.

smiley - bubbly

GuideML

Post 6

Aximili

Anyone got a map of Ankh-Morpork handy? I REALLY don't fancy getting lost there and maybe ending up in the Shades, even if the Librarian is with us... I'll find me guidebook.

GuideML

Post 7

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space
hi AXIMILI smiley - smiley read this please... F7334496?thread=4394651&post=51310432#p51310432
i think we need to decide on a thread, that we all three have subscribed to, for our maintenance of the Writers Lounge and Library. smiley - wow it has gotten confusing! For me anyway smiley - erm

my guests decided to stay longer so i am still very busy but can pop in sporadically smiley - smiley

GuideML

Post 8

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space
oh

a map of ankmorph? hmm... http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=map+of+Ankh-Morpork&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2 ...do you see something here that will work?

smiley - smiley

GuideML

Post 9

The Librarian ...ook!

smiley - space

ook ookook ook ook ook Ook Ookookity ook ook Ookook Ookookook Ook... ook ook ook ook ook ook ookook ook ookookookity ook ook ookity ook ook!! smiley - biggrin

TRANSLATION: i changed the link for The Jabberwocky in the Private Collections Room... it is the one i was looking for originally and i finally found it!! smiley - biggrin

GuideML

Post 10

Terrific! A toast: smiley - bubbly
To your find!

Have a banana!

GuideML

Post 11

The Librarian ...ook!

smiley - space
oooooooooooooooooook! smiley - smiley

GuideML

Post 12

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space
yeah... much nicer format!

The Librarian told me he got it from someone on here... Jabberwocky, of all people! smiley - huh Go figure!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Librarian ...ook!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more