This is the Message Centre for The Librarian ...ook!

The Writers Lounge and Library

Post 1

The Librarian ...ook!

smiley - space
smiley - space
smiley - space

smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spaceook! A24846834

smiley - space
smiley - space
smiley - space

Post 2

The Librarian ...ook!

smiley - space
smiley - space
smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spaceook!
smiley - space
smiley - space

i think we should, in the Special Collections Room, reserve the 'Written and Researched by" block for just those who have contributed 'books and media' to the special collections... not us... unless we do... donate smiley - biggrin

what do you think?

Her Royal Fluffiness

Post 3

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space
oh smiley - huh um Librarian? smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacedo you have library cards for the researchers?

smiley - biggrin (our way of having a badge)

Post 4

The Librarian ...ook!

smiley - space

ook

Post 5

fluffykerfuffle

smiley - space
hi smiley - smiley
just popped in afore smiley - running off to more activities with my guests smiley - biggrin

was wondering if we could dialogue about what i mentioned above... need some feedback on my ideas... the library card (our possible badge) and the putting of contributors of the special collections room in the sidebar, as opposed to us, as writers and researchers or whatever.

also noticed something... bob starting a thread in there of his works... good i think... but not what goes in the special collections as designed... favorite books and media that have inspired writers or been their muses or helped them with specific writing probems.

maybe The Special Collections Room could be redescribed on the Library entry page as a special collections room as described already but add to the end of the description that threads can be placed here listing peoples work on h2g2 ? ie "special collections etcetc etc . Here also you may find listings in the threads of researchers' entries in the Guide."

Post 6

I love the idea of a library card. Can you or Aximili make it? I won't be able to get to this in a reasonable length of time.

Yes, you are right, the special collections room needs the improvements you describe. Let me see what I can do here ....

Post 7

The Librarian ...ook!

Oook!

Post 8

Okay, see if that doesn't do it a bit better. Let me know what else needs fixing.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Librarian ...ook!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more