This is the Message Centre for egon

Fun toilet grafiti

Post 1

egon

on the wall of a cublicle in the gents in the Murray library;

"If you've noticed this notice then you'll have noticed this notice isn't worth noticing"

underneath, with an arrow pointing at that:

"Now, I'm no f**king buddhist, but this IS enlightenment"

It just tickeled me. Like the public toilet my mate Tom told me about which had the graffiti "Craig Davies is a twat and he should give me my truck back"

Fun toilet grafiti

Post 2

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

LOL

Fun toilet grafiti

Post 3

clzoomer- a bit woobly

My favourite is: *My mother made me a homosexual* To which some wag wrote underneath: *If I bought the wool, would she make me one too?*

Fun toilet grafiti

Post 4

tanzen

I didn't see this, it was mentioned by one of the guys on the Comedy Gala....there was one that read "I r88ted your mother" (not sure if I can say that on here, even though no one oversaeas probably knows what it means smiley - winkeye).

Underneath it in different handwriting was written "Dad, you're pi$$ed, go home"

smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for egon

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more