A634637 - LuxZen: the art of being

Post 1

Irsjad

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A634637

Well sometimes the title say it all!

Post 2

Gnomon - time to move on

This article needs a lot of work before it will be ready to become an Edited Guide Entry. It is on the subject of LuxZen, but it doesn't say what LuxZen is. I only found out by reading your home page.

You should:

State what LuxZen is in one or two sentences.
Describe its history, who invented it and when.
Give a more detailed description of the principles.
Give some indication as to how many people follow this philosophy.

If this philosophy is something you've just made up and are the sole supporter of, then it probably doesn't deserve a place in the Edited Guide. You'll have to get a few other supporters first.

But there's nothing to stop you leaving the entry in the guide as an unedited entry. It is there already.

Post 3

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

Hey there, E.LuxZen -- any responses to Gnomon's comments (which I have to say I'd agree with)?

smiley - aliensmile
Mikey

Post 4

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

hmmm. I assume the next thing to happen here will be a posting from h2g2 messages. 'This thread has been moved to the Flea Market', anticipated for early January.

Thread Moved

Post 5

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review' to 'Peer Review Sin Bin'.

Thread Moved

Post 6

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'LuxZen Dream Time'.

Back to Entry.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more