LuxZen Dream Time

4 Conversations

In LuxZen one question had to be asked: What is an art of being? It is being whole, not like the ancient Oriental Buddhist way of seeing live as a misery, but enjoying Live! Life is beautiful but you have to learn how to do it. You can read many books of Buddhists and Taoists, Christianity or Judaism even Hinduism but mainly Islam, and still don't learn a thing. LuxZen tried to combine from all and renew, and failed being E.LuxZen the new creature for the new times. The LuxZen philosophy was like the internet bubble, it should make it easy for you: Don't read those books just follow your heart. You want something and have the abilities to acquire them? Take it, but beware that those things alone doesn't make happy! Invest in the quality of your live and of the lives of others around you and happiness shall come to you! Be sober in the materialism you've got without exacerating, living in a black hole of nothingness! That's the LuxZen. The art of being; YOU. It was nice talking leading to nowhere, so improvements needed to be achieved

And they where achieved when E.LuxZen` became Irsjad met this ancient Aboriginal Tribe which was extinct since a whole Era. They met in a Dream when Irsjad was walking with some Native Americans who where teaching him their method of Mental Healing becoming what we call a psychologist, they call it Heyoka! These Aboriginals learned him some valuable things on life and the structure keeping it together. To them our life's are Dreams and when we think we sleep, we start to live. And the structure keeping this altogether is an incredible indescribable Chaos only controlled by what they call their Great God but translated it for physicians into the Universal Law of Maths. Only it is not calculable there you must see it as a being with a mind and nothing chances faster then light then the Human Mind. Imagine all human minds together! I wish you good luck with calculating.

So how do you come to this state of LuxZen Dream Time? And why is there still LuxZen? Well the last question is most easily answered: LuxZen is still valid there it has still to be filled in and capable of adjusting to new insights. Like mentioned in the first paragraph: You want something and have the abilities to acquire them? Take it, but beware that those things alone doesn't make happy LuxZen wanted to survive and was able to acquire Dream Time whilst Dream Time thought it was able to acquire LuxZen as a nice name able to market it! How you get to LuxZen Dream Time is more difficult to answer. It is not difficult to dream-up brilliant ideas and to write them down. But most problems occur when one is trying to see through the Chaos of his or her mind and to see through to apparent contradictio in termini. And when they saw through all they face the biggest problem: convincing others of their brilliance!

dedicated to: Irsjad, Master of LuxZen Dream Time Meditation and Chaos!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A634637

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more