This is the Message Centre for The Artist formerly known as Hullabaloo

Your entry has been submitted to 'Peer Review'

Post 1

cclaya

Entry: The All-New H2G2 Poetry Appreciation Service - A647318
Author: Hullabaloo, Poet and Tragedian - U184535
Submitter: cclaya - U183488

This is an automated message.

Your entry above has been submitted to the Review Forum 'Peer Review' by the person named above. This is obviously because they really like it, and want to see it progress through the Editorial Process - congratulations!

You can see the discussion about your entry at F48874?thread=165662

If you'd rather your entry wasn't in this Review Forum then you can remove it by visiting PeerReview and clicking on the relevant 'Remove' link. To prevent it being put into a Review Forum in the future, please click on the 'Edit Entry' button and tick the 'Not for Review' box.

Post 2

cclaya

i really do like the entry, but whatever i did, i did it wrong. i had intended simply to post a poem and didn't read directions like a good boy. next thing you know, i will be running with scissors. if you must punish me make it something i'll like in a sick and twisted way, but please don't blame the innocent author of this splendid entry. thank you for your gracious forgiveness of the stupidity of others.

cclaya

Post 3

The Artist formerly known as Hullabaloo

It's OK, cclaya, I've retrieved your poem and cancelled the peer review bit smiley - smiley

Looks good smiley - ok - I'll have a closer look (and post the poem into my remarks) later. Aren't I bein' good to you? smiley - blush

smiley - cheerupsmiley - cheers

Hullabaloo smiley - artistsmiley - smiley

Post 4

But I see you've rescued the poem yourself, so there's no problem all round smiley - ok

Hullabaloo smiley - artistsmiley - smiley

Post 5

cclaya

you're all such wonderful, beautiful people. >sniff!<

Post 6

smiley - biggrin

Here, borrow this . Creative types are so emotional.....

Hull smiley - artistsmiley - smiley

Post 7

cclaya

emotional AND drippy...thanks for the use of your towel.

Post 8

s'Okay. You might like to know that I've amended the original page to make the process clearer smiley - ok.

Hullsmiley - artistsmiley - smiley

Post 9

cclaya

so my wanton carelessness has resulted in positive, constructive...uh...results! we live in an amazing world.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Artist formerly known as Hullabaloo

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more