This is the Message Centre for fyrelizard,alias "oops, shouldn't have eaten those jalepenos"

style of paganism

Post 21

fyrelizard,alias "oops, shouldn't have eaten those jalepenos"

hey, no interruption - I am sooooo glad smiley - wow. I was thinking of you yesterday but am still not sure how to navigate on this site and didn't know how to find out what you were up to. I hope you have fun. It's so smiley - cool. I HAVE to know any deep, dark secrets you learn (as in the secret handshakes, bell-jangling code, etc. smiley - silly) Let me know how it goes. Will be thinking of you too! Now if I can just get off MY a**e too.... Remember, not too many smiley - alesmiley - ales until you get all that stick waving and toe-slapping down pat!!!

style of paganism

Post 22

I'm not really here

That book looks very helpful, but I searched and couldn't find it, although I found a few others by the same author. Has it got an ISBN number on it that I could use to search?

As for navigating, the easiest way to find friends is to link to them on your user space so you can find them easily, or click on their name in a forum. smiley - biggrin

style of paganism

Post 23

deackie

If I can finally get off my a**e then anyone can. Give it time and things will start to improve, just don't make yourself feel guilty smiley - hug You'll be the first to know of any dark secrets I learn and next time I have a pint of good old English smiley - ale I'll toast you. smiley - smiley

style of paganism

Post 24

fyrelizard,alias "oops, shouldn't have eaten those jalepenos"

Okay, that book is by Llewllyn Publications out of St. Paul, MN, ISBN number is 1-56718-663-7. Hope that helps. It is just a good book to give you some different ideas: recipes, crafts, rituals for each sabbat. I use it a lot. I found it on the Amazon book site online under a search for Edain McCoy. That's the American amazon, but I presume it would be on the english site too.

And I will try to work out how to link to people. I must admit I haven't got the hang of this yet. Duh!! Showing my age here, what can I say?

style of paganism

Post 25

I'm not really here

Aha! I found it now. I was using a price comparison to search for it, and it kept throwing up a slightly different title. The ISBN has confimed that it's the same one, so nothing can stop me now. smiley - smiley
Ouch, bit pricey though, I think I'll see if I can find it in a shop before I buy it so that I can have a look through first.

As you've written the page in plain text it's a simple matter of typing in the link, ie for me you'd type http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/U94986, and it will change to a link automatically. smiley - smiley And don't say it's age, we had an influx of teenagers recently, and they all had to ask for help. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for fyrelizard,alias "oops, shouldn't have eaten those jalepenos"

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more