This is the Message Centre for The keeper of all things Yorkshire and defender of muffins (1x(8-3)+5x7+2)

Atomic Kitten must die

Post 1

The keeper of all things Yorkshire and defender of muffins (1x(8-3)+5x7+2)

Any who's managed to butcher the Bangles quite as much as they have deserves to be cut up into little pieces and jumped on, &c. I'm going to be forced to buy the best of the bangles now just to wipe the taint away smiley - headhurts. Anyone who could write walk like an egyptian deserves large amounts of praise.

Anyway, rant of the day over... Today's been a nice lazy day (for values of lazy including a 10 mile bike ride in the rain). Went for (guess!) a bike ride down to sainsbury's in Selly Oak, then back via Harborne for no other reason than I felt like it. And the rest of the days been trivia like washing. Not achieved a lot really. Oh well, new day tomorrow, with whatever that will bring. The rather cool new girl starts tomorrow *goes off with his thoughts*...

Atomic Kitten must die

Post 2

3 Of 8: Currently lurking. <?> <BORG>

It's a tragedy that it's taken until they 'butcher' someone elses track before people realise that they're polluting out airwaves...

I still haven't forgiven them for that drivel that was their last 'hit' smiley - grr The bloomin thing just wouldn't go away would it?

Our thoughts are one.

Atomic Kitten must die

Post 3

Which one was that? I think i successfully blocked that one by the clever trick of not listening to tv or radio for three months (i had exams...)

Atomic Kitten must die

Post 4

Well if you honestly don't know, I won't tell you...I couldn't introduce anyone to that.

What exams did you have?

Our thoughts are one.

Atomic Kitten must die

Post 5

Rather scary physics finals. Included the dreaded general paper, in which they can ask you anything you learnt in four years of the course. It's impossible to revise for... But, I don't have to do any more of those. Until November next year (damn my funky new job for having exams).

Atomic Kitten must die

Post 6

What do you do, anyway?

Atomic Kitten must die

Post 7

Physics? I am one of those people who's brain cannot cope with the subject, I don't understand how scientists can come up with theories with no way to prove them, and expect the rest of us to nod and say oh yeah.. I getcha smiley - doh Tacheons, (I have no friggin idea how to spell that) and the big bang and what not..... *Demands a 'my head's gonna explode 'cause I don't understand' smiley*

So forgive me for being particularly dense... but why would you need physics for your job? (I'm assuming you do, because you took physics and you say on your page you have a newbie starting who took physics)

As for me I successfully managed to fail (grade D's) all bar one of my shool exams which would be music...extremely useful for getting a job that subject smiley - smiley I've not worked since I had my boy, but he's starting nursery this term, and I'm off to get a job, I couldn't care less what I do as long as I'm working smiley - biggrin I would dearly love to become an Egyptologist/archaeologist, but there doesn't seem to be much call for them here. Shame.

Our thoughts are one.

Atomic Kitten must die

Post 8

(decided on a change of name - the other one was boring and too obvious!)

You should try actually doing a physics degree. Talk about smiley - headhurts! I need physics cos the inventions i'm supposedly writing patents for are physicsy based one. Allegedly - i keep getting engineering ones instead though (i'm developing a deep dislike for things for attaching pipes together), although I do appear to be the only one in the company that can do microwave stuff so i'm actually wanted!

Good luck in finding a job. How old's your lad? Oddly, you're the second (budding) egyptologist i know - one of my madder friends did that at uni and is trying to work for the British Museum. And she's just been to Petra *jealousy*...

Atomic Kitten must die

Post 9

Hey there smiley - smiley

Yep, I noted the name change and commented on it in another thread smiley - biggrin

As for me actually doing a physics degree (or indeed a simple S.A.T test), you're 'avin a larf aint ya? smiley - huh C'est impossible.... So what was that you said, you're the only one in the company who knows how to microwave stuff? smiley - winkeye

My boy is 3 going on 54...he's like a little old man! But, he's just so cute with it *Gush*

Well here's to hoping your friend gets a job at the museum smiley - smiley

Our thoughts are one.

Key: Complain about this post