This is the Message Centre for fords - number 1 all over heaven

The downside of having a clever child

Post 1

fords - number 1 all over heaven

If I'm on the computer she'll bully me into letting her play on the Nick Jr website. Oh yes, she knows what buttons to press for the Humf games too! smiley - tongueout

Post 2

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Jeez, how old is she, I thought she was perhaps half a year, but it must be more? smiley - bigeyes

Babies are born computer literate these days, it seems...

Good luck!
smiley - towel

Post 3

Baron Grim

Oh, of course. You do know that after the birth, you have to cut the umbilicus right below the iPhone, right?

Post 4

She's more of a Palm Pre kind of kid smiley - winkeye

The monster is almost three now, but she picked up her basic 'puter literacy fairly fast. She loves to play with EV's netbook, which of course is the perfect size for her. N'awww!

Post 5

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Almost three? How? Where did you hide those years from me??
I'm glad to hear a bit of news from you now and then though!

smiley - towel

Post 6

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

Good god, I don't let t'Boy anywhere *near* the computer - he keeps pulling the keys off my laptop to see what is underneath...

Post 7

I have my little 'un well trained - she knows she goes out with the rubbish if she so much as pulls one key off the keyboard smiley - evilgrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for fords - number 1 all over heaven

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more