This is the Message Centre for fords - number 1 all over heaven

Gies a job!

Post 1

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Whilst browsing the Jobcentre Plus website today, I clicked on the search for a job thingy and apparently there are none! Absolutely nothing in the search boxes! Has anyone else had trouble with looking for a job with the Jobcentre? smiley - headhurts

Gies a job!

Post 2

Serephina

That 'is' weird smiley - erm

you looking for a new job too then?
oh n whats your email addy now cos i should be sending you my new phone number tomorrow if they fix it smiley - biggrin

Gies a job!

Post 3

Demon Drawer

The job centre is now unemployed!!!!

Or maybe they are looking for someone to run their website. smiley - winkeye

Gies a job!

Post 4

Mu Beta

Not just you.

Jobs forthcoming through the Jobcentre between Sept 02 and July 03 in the Scunthorpe region: 0

B

Gies a job!

Post 5

I didn't even get as far as putting in my area!

Yeah, I'm thinking of a new job. I need a job with some responsibility and something I can get my teeth into smiley - erm

Gies a job!

Post 6

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Scunthorpe -

Gies a job!

Post 7

Zak T Duck

Those jobpoints are notoriously unreliable. Then again do you really expect the head honcho's at the Department for Work and Pensions to get some decent kit that works, when they can blow the remaining budget on giving themselves a huge bonus cos they "saved" themselves a few quid?

Gies a job!

Post 8

Zak T Duck

Don't even get me started on their webs(h)ite. It works great as long as you use IE5.5 and don't want to look for a job. Oh the irony

Gies a job!

Post 9

Ah. As an Opera user, that's why it didn't work smiley - erm It's crap anyway, and I used their Feedback button to tell them so smiley - biggrin

Gies a job!

Post 10

Mu Beta

" It works great as long as you use IE5.5 and don't want to look for a job."

smiley - laugh I can only think of one person who fills those critera. And that's Bill Gates' Dad.

B

Gies a job!

Post 11

Hear hear!

Anyway, I loaded up Internet Explorer under much duress and found about 200 more jobs than I found in the Jobcentre smiley - biggrin

Gies a job!

Post 12

Barry (ask me about the Disneyland Resort)

You can have a look at this video and see what it takes to interview at Microsoft: http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PageIndex=1&PostID=18472#18472

Microsoft has a location in Eire, I believe. smiley - run

Gies a job!

Post 13

Zantic - Who is this woman??

We are talking F(alkirk)DC here I do believe, and as such just let me say I am not surprised in the least....

Not that I am either cynical nor sarcastic about the shire in which I was birthed.... smiley - winkeye

Zantic smiley - dragon

Gies a job!

Post 14

Thanks Barry, but I'd rather work for McDonalds than Microsoft smiley - yikes - and I can't be bothered moving again, especially not to a furrin country! smiley - winkeye

Zantic, it really didn't take me long to become as twisted and cynical about Falkirk's local government as EV is smiley - biggrin

Gies a job!

Post 15

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Twisted? Cynical? That's me! smiley - ok

Gies a job!

Post 16

Zantic - Who is this woman??

It usually only takes about I minute of actualy contact witht ehm fords......the the smarter you are the faster the progression from frustration to put bitter and twisted. This is why one of the areas brewers has called his beer 'bitter and twisted' Honest....

I must try and annoy you with my presence next time I'm down that way. smiley - winkeye

Zantic smiley - dragon

Gies a job!

Post 17

There's a beer called 'Bitter and Twisted'? Nice! smiley - biggrin You can show us where to find some of this beer if you're down this way then smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post