This is the Message Centre for fords - number 1 all over heaven

Yo Ford.

Post 1

Shoal Prexy, ACE, all around nice guy, and keeper of the towels

Your a busy girl. I am looking around or newbies to welcome and your all over the place. Good for you. I have one request or suggestion. Whne you welcome someone can you put a '...' after the subject. It lets the rest of us Aces that you have been there. I mean I forget all the time but I try to. Earlier I forgot to add a subject all together. Feisor gave me the '...' clue. He set me a page of all kinds of tips for Aces that I will send you if you want it. Well, I will talk to you soon.
See you around Cyper Space.
Shoal Prexysmiley - towel

Yo Ford.

Post 2

sorry about all the typos.

Yo Ford.

Post 3

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Thanks for the comments.

I remember the big discussion about this on the Aceforum a while back, but it fell apart about people bitching about how many dots for ACEs, Guardian Angels, etc. Personally, I don't like the 3 dots; I don't think it's all that friendly to be honest and as there isn't really a 'set' subject heading (I've seen many variations) I stick to my exclamation mark. Nobody's complained so far....smiley - smiley

Yo Ford.

Post 4

Cool, I was just told to do it by Feisor and it seems to me to help but each his/hers own

Yo Ford.

Post 5

Ps I hope you don't think me rude for asking

Yo Ford.

Post 6

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Not at all smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for fords - number 1 all over heaven

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more