This is the Message Centre for Man of Legend

Random Quote

Post 1

Woman At Ears (Listen. Don't fight) A United Friend, RQGM, Member of the Ladies Circle

"An object at rest tends to stay at rest and an object in motion tends to stay in motion with the same speed and in the same direction UNLESS acted upon by an external force." - I Newton

Brought to you by a member of the Random Quoter's Guild. A907382

Thanks for your time

smiley - orangefish

Random Quote

Post 2

Man of Legend

Hi

for a random quote that seems to have a paticular significance. Will you confirm, or indeed, deny this to be the case. Also metaphysics and proper physics should never be crossed, it just leads to wars.

MOL

Random Quote

Post 3

Woman At Ears (Listen. Don't fight) A United Friend, RQGM, Member of the Ladies Circle

Hi

I deny everything out of force of habit smiley - biggrin

However, you may rest assured that this is indeed a random quote.

smiley - orangefish

Random Quote

Post 4

Man of Legend

Hi

Cool, I suffer froma degree of paranoia when in such a drunken and fategued state as I am in. It's just a phase as they say.

Mol

Random Quote

Post 5

must be a great party, let me know in time for the next one smiley - cheers
Hope your not smiley - ill in the morning.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Man of Legend

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more