smiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnote

*stops trying before he gets strangled*

Anywho, happy birthday! smiley - bubbly

-Stridersmiley - footprints

Happy Birthday.

Post 3

Man of Legend

yeaaaaaaaaa

i'm lost. is this a standard automated message, or have you, some how, actually found out my birthday, and taken it upon your selfs to wish me a happy one. if you have i thank you, and i am sorry i haven't replied sooner as my pc hasn't had a sniff of the 'net for about two weeks.

thanks again

Happy Birthday.

Post 4

Evil Zombie Strider

We're real people who like to find people's birthdays and send friendly messages. We found your birthday from the birthday page

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A293195

You're welcome! It's our pleasure.

smiley - footprints

Happy Birthday.

Post 5

Man of Legend

ahhhhhhh,

the wonders of h2g2, i can't say i'll have the dedication to do the same, so happy birthday to you both when it is yours.

laters

Happy Birthday.

Post 6

Evil Zombie Strider

Thanks! smiley - ok I'll just remember it until then!

smiley - footprints

Happy Birthday.

Post 7

You can call me TC

I have the birthdays page as my starter page, so I don't forget it. Unfortunately, nearly everyone who put their name down there has now left the site, at least, it seems so.

Happy Birthday.

Post 8

Man of Legend

shame really, i wonder if it has anything to do with the beeb taking over. their terror tactics with that stupid panic button might have put a few people off. i know i would have liked to presented a different perspective on stuff (how student have been ripped-off for starters), but i feel threatened by a little button. you don't realise the freedom you have until you lose it.

oh, i've just remembered to change the age on my intro thingy.

laters

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Man of Legend

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more