This is the Message Centre for Elbow Yangle (and the case for boys in eyeliner)

Woman talk to me

Post 81

Elbow Yangle (and the case for boys in eyeliner)

What tone of voice? That was a "yay stefan!", but a "boo - packing!" and htat was from before Christmas anyway. As for now i did al my packing last night at about three, and then went to bed, so I'll be able to come see you today, all that nd i had my hair cut!" Wow! Wonders will never cease!
Love you , love me.

Woman talk to me

Post 82

Stef (keeper of the lack of creativity)

wiggle wiggle, dance dance, moo moo, icket icket, BOOOOOOOOOOM!

Woman talk to me

Post 83

whhhhhhhhhat??

Woman talk to me

Post 84

Hello Stefan.
Me love you long time. That is me love you always, forever and some more for good measure. Heeehee. You was drunk and crazy last night - four messages in one night? I feel privileged! Am I going to get post this week? I know you're coming up on Thursday (hopefully they won't still be prodding you), but I love hearing from you!
Bysie bye now darling,
loveyou Liz xx

Woman talk to me

Post 85

You may get post. depends if i can write anything original like above. also depends on whether i have time to write one as i have a biatch of an assignment to do before thursday! x

Woman talk to me

Post 86

Just because you got no post doesn't mean that you can't reply to me! Speak to me, i'm bored!

Woman talk to me

Post 87

YOu're silly, but quite cute, so I like you. I'm debating whther togo to choir tonight, or just eat pancakes instead? Sound good plan? Yes, yes.

Woman talk to me

Post 88

Wake up and get out of my bed

Woman talk to me

Post 89

But I like your bed, it's so snuggleywarm. but best of all it often has you in it! That is the best part. smiley - smooch

Woman talk to me

Post 90

True, true. Me in library again. I must have lost my marbles. But i put them in a bag tied the bag in a good knot so i don't know how they got out! xxx

Woman talk to me

Post 91

Maybe you thought they were sweeties and ate them by mistake? I need to know whether you want to go to the music ball with me, as i have to get the tickets before easter. Its only £22! If not, do you want to go to the proper ball, which is probably more expensive? I want you to come!!

Woman talk to me

Post 92

Which one do you want me to come to? Give me the date.

Woman talk to me

Post 93

answer phone!

Key: Complain about this post