This is the Message Centre for Elbow Yangle (and the case for boys in eyeliner)

Woman talk to me

Post 1

Stef (keeper of the lack of creativity)

Hello, you seem to have been ignoring me recently on h2g2 and i'm not impressed! Hmph!!! Well i don't know whether this is the right way to start a new conversation thread but i don't give a f**k. Reply to me biatch!!!!

Woman talk to me

Post 2

Elbow Yangle (and the case for boys in eyeliner)

Well that was nice and friendly. And this is the way to start a new conversation, so well done. However, Im not entirely sure you deserve for me to talk to you becasue you have been calling me names. Meany.
If just finished my weeks project, and looking forward to wearing very little and getting covered in foam tonight! Yay!
Love you, love Me xxxx

Woman talk to me

Post 3

wearing very little and getting covered foam. u never told me about that when u came! What names have i been calling you biatch? I'm sorry once again if i gotANNOYED OVER A SILLY THING ON SATURDAY. nOT MY FAULT! I accidentally have been pressing the caps lock button thats why it looks stupid this message. I'm not taking a technology course for nothing now!!!!!!!!

Love you lots
Moi
xxxxxxxxxxx

Woman talk to me

Post 4

You called me biatch. That was the name I was refereing to. Woohoo computor labs! yay!
I want you here now! Dammit. oh well. I have found a lead guitarist, though I may have told you that last night! Haven't met him tyet though, were being introduced tonight apparently! Unfortunatly Ive caught the lurgy so I have a really sore throat, so can't actually sing at the moment. Do you think that will matter?
love you loads gorgeous!
Liz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woman talk to me

Post 5

Poor sweetie. Why don't you pass it on to someone else quickly! It's an idea. I love you loads too. Keep an eye on your e-mail as i shall be starting my 'posters' again soon. Tee hee hee

I really want you to be here with me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Don't worry, i'm coming to Bangor soon - First class tee hee hee)

Woman talk to me

Post 6

Hello again. I was just looking through your other conversations as you do and i found some very amusing ones that you contributed to:

"Bangor? Well...if you're that way enclined!"
"We can take the whole gang to Bangor!" *slap thigh*
"Lets take the train to Bangor!"

This has to be one of the best lines that probably wasn't written to be funny. Wrote by Hotblack Desiato:

"Liz, is anyone else going to Bangor, or just you? I've heard that thousands of people go to Bangor every year. I do hope you enjoy it up there."

An absolute genius is that boy!

I am now currently pissing myself laughing which i probably shouldn't do as i am in a library.

xxxxxxxxxx

Woman talk to me

Post 7

Hmph. Take the piss out of my university will you?! How dare you.

*Liz is sly like a mule. A mule? Yes, a mule. Why a mule? Well do you see any mules in here? No. Exactly.*

Have you sent me post yet? Ibeen to check for post for the past two days and no one has sent me any. the man in reception keeps laughing at me!

You say you're coming to Bangor soon. when is soon? how long will you be staying (please read: you wont be allowed to leave) and what underwear should I buy for the occasion?

Also what are you getting me for my birthday?

Its ok to piss yourself in a library, as long as you clean up afterwards, ensuring you don't leave any odd stains on the seats!

Ad emailed me again! yay! hes alive and kicking and might be back by christmas!

Love you lots xxxxxxx

Woman talk to me

Post 8

Yes i have sent you post now. I hope you like it. It took me ages to do.
Love you lots
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woman talk to me

Post 9

Dawww...I sent you more post yesterday even though i haven't got the last lot you sent me yet. But I'll send you more post when I get whatever it was you sent me, becasue then it will actually be relavent! That was a very short reply considering the rheems I wrote beforehand, especially about mules and all sorts. Its very cold in this computor room!
Love you xxxxxxx

Woman talk to me

Post 10

Are you still there? And i will take the piss out of your uni if i like. And why is aaron the wiper of other peoples bottoms?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woman talk to me

Post 11

He's that becasue he can't have you becasue I wnat to keep you, and therefore he must be something bad! Can I keep you? You're pretty and nice to poke with a stick. smiley - smiley
xxxxxxxxx

Woman talk to me

Post 12

You've never poked me with a stick so how would you know? Will i have to keep refreshing this god damn page? Talk to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xx

Woman talk to me

Post 13

I am talking to you, and yes you probably will have to keep refreshing, or jumping between the two conversations, but that could get a little bit complicated. I had to comfort an over mellowdramatic german man this morning. was great fun! what have you been doing this morning?
xxxxxx

Woman talk to me

Post 14

One hour of maths and the 1 hour of a bald man lecturing us about technology but calling the computer a bastard, himself a tosser, and the class bastards for trying to leave early. What a kind man! I can't wait till monday, my minidisc player comes. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woman talk to me

Post 15

Sounds lovely. wish id been there! Tres amusant! hopefully you won't be put through that again, as your tender brain can't handle all the swearing! its wrong! it really is cold in here, my fingers are freezing!
Whats do you mean your minidisc player comes? have you ordered it off the internet or summat?
xxx

Woman talk to me

Post 16

You should wear a jumper. It's lovely and warm where i am at the minute. I have indeed ordered it of the internet! You bought anything recently?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woman talk to me

Post 17

Only food and random cds. will my post arrive todayu do you think? im so sick of the guy at reception laughing at me all the time!
I am wearing my big snuggly hoodie and its still freezing! *Brrr* smiley - brr

Woman talk to me

Post 18

It should have arrived. If he does laugh tell him that i know kickboxing and when i come up i'll kick his ass!
xxxx

Woman talk to me

Post 19

Yeah! my man can kick butt! why did ruthie send me random text messages? weird one that! i sent you a new lady in her underwear to replace the one with the transparent nipples! i hope you like it...smiley - blush

Woman talk to me

Post 20

Ooh, who' is it? I don't why she sent you a random txt. What did you txt back? When will i get my post?
xxxxx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Elbow Yangle (and the case for boys in eyeliner)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more