This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

UK Trip Update

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

This is a bit overdue, but the "N" and "B" keys stopped working on my laptop, and typing here on my phone is annoying. 'Tis easy to word things to avoid the letter B, but Ns are a bit harder... Then my laptop quit being useful entirely 9the hard drive's fine, as far as I can tell--it's just that nothing except the alphanumeric keys (well, most of them) would work--no cursor, no F keys, no funny symbol keys, and no working usb ports once I found the spare keyboard! So I could power up, unlock the laptop, and shut it down improperly with the power button. This is being typed on a nice refurbished laptop, and I'll be able to get the stuff off my old hard drive once I can get some stuck screws undone and put the drive in the enclosure that arrived today.

Anyway, my passport arrived at the beginning of this month! And I've been working feverishly on planning the London portion of my trip, before I realized less than an hour ago that I was going to be in London for 2 full days longer than I was thinking, so a day trip out to Hever Castle is totally doable...

UK Trip Update

Post 2

bobstafford

smiley - ok well done getting so close now smiley - biggrin

UK Trip Update

Post 3

Baron Grim

You could open your Character Map. You could then click and drag Bs when you need them and Copy the N and when you need an N just type CTRL+V to paste it.

UK Trip Update

Post 4

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Oh, I was, when I absolutely needed to. At least while I could, y'know, highlight things...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more