This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Offline for a few days

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Tom surprised me today by taking both laptops in to be looked at. I'm typing this on the Wii, which is really very annoying. I probably won't be back until the laptops are back.

Offline for a few days

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

"typing while on the Wii" is very impressive, not something I could dosmiley - blush

See you soon, I hope!smiley - towel

GB
smiley - galaxysmiley - diva

Offline for a few days

Post 3

Baron Grim

I was able to use a wireless keyboard with my WII. I didn't use it much but it worked well. (Now that I think about it, I probably need to replace/remove the batteries from it if they haven't already corroded.)

Offline for a few days

Post 4

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I've got my laptop backsmiley - biggrin Of course, all that's wrong with it is what I already knew--the power socket is loose, and the battery's dead. J is going to see how much a new socket would cost, so I was able to pick up my laptop for no costsmiley - somersault Tom's laptop has a fried fan, due to being caffeinatedsmiley - whistle* so it's still in the shop.

*None of the females in this hose drink smiley - coffee

Offline for a few days

Post 5

*inserts u into hose, to make a bit more room...*

Offline for a few days

Post 6

Gnomon - time to move on

Welcome back, Amy.

Offline for a few days

Post 7

Thank you, sir *bows, as wearing jeans, not skirts*

With how long it's taking me to catch up with backlog in and around around RL, I'm glad this didn't happen last monthsmiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more