This is the Message Centre for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Absolutely gorgeous out

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Seriously. It's sunny and about 60 degrees out there. No wind. Summer in January. All the windows in the house are open, except in Tom and my bedroom, since he's asleep preparing for the graveyard shift tonight. I kicked the girls outside to play, and finally got around to measuring the yard and house and everything (well, didn't really bother measuring the trees in the bits I'm planning on just leaving as lawn for the girls and smiley - dog to play on--or more detail of the pond area than just edges of the surround).

*dodges various thrown things from folks in actual winter, and folks sweltering in the other hemisphere*

So, does anyone know of a good free garden planning site that I can put in all my measurements, and figure out the layout of the raised vegetable beds I want to put in?

Absolutely gorgeous out

Post 2

Bagpuss

smiley - snowball

Absolutely gorgeous out

Post 3

marvthegrate LtG KEA

Pretty sure it didn't top 20F today in the Land Behind the Zion Curtain. The worst bit is the air. Or what passes for air when we have an inversion. It's the worst in the country right now.

Absolutely gorgeous out

Post 4

Badger

Hi Amy,

I have used this one in the past and have recommended it.

It is free for 30 days and then you do have to pay a fee, but there is no financial details taken (like some) unless you decide to subscribe after the 30 days is up.

www dot growveg dot com slash

Hope you understand my link smiley - smiley

smiley - badger

Absolutely gorgeous out

Post 5

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

smiley - ta

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more