Flea Market: A1343053 - Sheep: The Swiss Army Knife of Livestock

Post 1

Paully

Entry: Sheep: The Swiss Army Knife of Livestock - A1343053
Author: Yosarian - U251312

Popular entry - author vanished though.

A1343053 - Sheep: The Swiss Army Knife of Livestock

Post 2

Andrew Poland aka Corporal Yosarian of the Terranic Army, Assasin, Bounty Hunter, Thief, Philosopher, Thing AND Spork-ite!!!

i have not vanished. i just have not been able to get on. i have attempted to respond to yall constantly but for some reason no one has any idea that i am here. please help me take this out of the f#%&@in flea market.

Post 3

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Greetings young Yosarian.

I can't really help you deal with the Flea Market or Peer Review, that's beyond my sphere of influence, but I can promote your entry in a future issue of <./>AggGag</.>/CAC-C in the H2G2 POST smiley - thepost.

I think it's a good piece and I like the way you place so much hope for the future of Life, The Universe and Everything in the 'hands' of sheep.

So don't delete it from the A-number at A1343053 because that's where I'll be telling people to look for it. I'll post again when that issue is coming out.

peace
~jwf~

Post 4

Andrew Poland aka Corporal Yosarian of the Terranic Army, Assasin, Bounty Hunter, Thief, Philosopher, Thing AND Spork-ite!!!

thanks!

Post 5

U168592

Well, after a few years me thinks that this Catch 22 situation has gone on long enough. I'm adopting this Entry to pass the time in between essays. Stay tuned smiley - sheep

Post 6

U168592

Now in Peer Review;

A19810316 Sheep - the Swiss Army Knife of Livestock

Post 7

U168592

And now recommended for the Edited Guide!

Key: Complain about this post