Sam

Entry: D.C./Marvel - A1299305
Author: Sandman - U247108

Author HLTB. Moved from PR.

A1299305 - D.C./Marvel

Post 2

Loup Dargent

smiley - wow A very tempting one...smiley - disco

I've just read the comments in Peer Review...<cool They will sure become handy...

A bit more research to do on some points perhaps but definitely an entry i would not mind having a go at...smiley - smiley

smiley - ok I'm willing.....smiley - smiley

[I was from the start but didn't want to show how keen i was...smiley - whistle]

loupsmiley - fullmoon]

A1299305 - D.C./Marvel

Post 3

Loup Dargent

Oooops...smiley - blush my smileys are playing tricks... That was supposed to be smiley - cool...

A1299305 - D.C./Marvel

Post 4

U168592

You still interested in this one loup? If not I'll take over smiley - biggrin
PGHF
smiley - devil

A1299305 - D.C./Marvel

Post 5

Loup Dargent

smiley - yikessmiley - tomatosmiley - tomatosmiley - snowballsmiley - snowball

smiley - silly

I've got my longest and most painful headaches thanks to this entry so I would be rather smiley - sadface letting it go now...

I would not mind making it a collaborative one though...smiley - winkeyesmiley - whistle

Talk soon...smiley - surfer

loupsmiley - fullmoon

A1299305 - D.C./Marvel

Post 6

Loup Dargent

Hmmmm... I noticed you already started working on it _before_ waiting for my answer...smiley - evilgrin

But, that's smiley - cool... I could do with one less item on my "things to do" list...smiley - smiley
And I do have two comic books heroes I really really really want to write about one of these days [well, two who haven't been taken _yet_ anyway smiley - winkeye]... That might be easier for me to work on than the D.C./Marvel Entry...smiley - headhurts

So, go for it... No problem...smiley - biggrin

loupsmiley - fullmoon

A1299305 - D.C./Marvel

Post 7

U168592

ah yes smiley - blush I did start working on it, but that's purely to see if I could. You're right, it IS a headache, more than willing to join forces on this one smiley - biggrin
PGHF
smiley - devil

A1299305 - D.C./Marvel

Post 8

Loup Dargent

smiley - cool

I will have a look at whatever notes I've got and send you as much stuff as possible...smiley - disco

Would you rather start a "working thread" somewhere on your space [whatever title you want to give it] or me emailing you the stuff?!...smiley - smiley

[I won't be able to do much until Sunday though, as I will be w*rking nights up to then]

loupsmiley - fullmoon

A1299305 - D.C./Marvel

Post 9

U168592

Hey smiley - smiley Notes and stuff would be good for sure. A working thread on my space might be the way to go, although if there's LOADS send them to my email. Perhaps a bit of both. Ideas and stuff to a working thread and notes to email? Will add you as a Researcher to the Entry I'm doing. Have updated it a bit so far, take a look A2627147 and tell me what you think smiley - biggrin
PG*starting to feel dizzy*HF
smiley - devil

A1299305 - D.C./Marvel

Post 10

Loup Dargent

Yep, a bit of both [emails + thread] will be fine...smiley - disco

smiley - ok I will have a look... and will let you know as soon as possible...smiley - smiley

Talk soon..smiley - surfer

loupsmiley - fullmoon

A1299305 - D.C./Marvel

Post 11

U168592

Right, I'm going to add my Entry to the PR now. Need some feedback I think. smiley - erm More than happy to add any ideas that you have loup, will credit you accordingly smiley - smiley
PGHF
smiley - devil

A1299305 - D.C./Marvel

Post 12

Loup Dargent

smiley - wow That was fast...smiley - yikes

I _did_ say I would not be able to send stuff/etc until Sunday...smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wah

One thing I was going to advise [had I been given a chance to do so] was that you submit the other entries [Spiderman etc] first as you got links to them in this one... They [the PRers] tend to pick up on things like links to non-Edited Entries unfortunately... But had the other entries been submitted first, then it might have been ok...

Good luck anyway...smiley - smiley

loupsmiley - fullmoon

A1299305 - D.C./Marvel

Post 13

Loup Dargent

Oh.. It's smiley - cool... The Spiderman entry is already in PR...smiley - bubbly

Should not be any problem...smiley - disco

loupsmiley - fullmoon

A1299305 - D.C./Marvel

Post 14

Loup Dargent

...and the Punisher one as well...smiley - cool

You're doing fine...smiley - bubbly

If the PRers don't like the idea of having links to non-Edited Entries, and they don't go with the idea that those Entries will be edited eventually, it will be just a question to take the links away for a little while and add them once the Entries are edited...smiley - puff [That can be done even if this one is edited first smiley - magic]

I can't really see what I can add that you haven't dealt with already right now... Well done...smiley - applause

[Had I known that you would not wait for me, I might have not let go of this entry so easily though...smiley - whistle]

Good luck...smiley - disco

A1299305 - D.C./Marvel

Post 15

U168592

smiley - sadface sorry loup, not meant to tread on your toes! I do tend to work quite fast and to be honest I had pretty much started writing an entry of my own on the subject when I noticed this one in the Flea Market. Like I said though, if you have anything you'd like to add, chuck it my way and it'll get in there, collaboration is fairly new to me though smiley - erm, so I'm a bit unsure of how it all goes on...
Thanks for the luck, am thinking might need oodles of it on this one...smiley - winkeye
PGHF
smiley - devil

A1299305 - D.C./Marvel

Post 16

Loup Dargent

It's smiley - ok... No big deal... I was just having one of my smiley - diva moments...smiley - biggrin

I'll have another look at what is suggested in PR...smiley - smiley You're in good hands there from what I've seen...smiley - cool

loupsmiley - fullmoon

PS: If I think of something that you haven't dealt with _already_ in the Entry, I will definitely post it to you for collaborative purpose...smiley - smiley

A1299305 - D.C./Marvel

Post 17

U168592

Another that's been EG a while so can be removed from the FM smiley - winkeye

A1299305 - D.C./Marvel

Post 18

Gnomon - time to move on

Edited version at A2982260

Key: Complain about this post