pumbaa
and aka we r all ld users!!
users? god we sound like jukies!lol
soz i meant ld chatters!lol
well.. hope ur joints heal ma darlin'1x

Guess who..??

Post 2

crazy.liverpool.lass

i always make it darlin!! joints r doin very nicely...oh you mean the bone type!! lmao yeh, am ok...so long as no 1 stands on my toes wen dancing..lol...will ch@ to all and sundry babe soon as i get over this exhaustion..to much partying last weekend :@)

Guess who..??

Post 3

crazy.liverpool.lass

GUESS??? JAH? JARVE? HMMMMM I SHALL PONDER THE IMPROBABLE TO DISCOVER THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MACHINATIONS OF MAN!
" ONE SHOULD ALWAYS BE IN LOVE! THAT IS WHY ONE SHOULD NEVER MARRY" :@) OSCAR WAS WILDE DARLIN :@) LMAO

Guess who..??

Post 4

crazy.liverpool.lass

HEY JAH ER JARVE LMAO...HOW R U USING THIS THING?? R U JUST PICKING UP MSGS...JEEZ THIS PLACE IS REALLY COOL! CHECK OUT MY ENTRIES ON OSCAR WILDE AND COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY!! I CUD GET TO LIKE THIS PLACE...INTELLIGENT AND INFORMATIVE CONVERSATION INSTEAD OF MEANINGLESS CHATTER! GIV IT A GO HON...BET U CUD ASTOUND SUM PPL WITH UR CHARM AND IMAGINATION...HOW ABOUT WRITING A PIECE ON THE SERENGETI!?! CYA SOON DARLIN XDEEX :@)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for crazy.liverpool.lass

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more