This is the Message Centre for Ryan the Daemon Prince - Dealing Arms to Svalbard Since 1995

You Know, That Thing.

Post 1

Sceptical Nick - Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get me.

You know that thing we weren't talking about cos it didn't happen.

Well done on not doing whatever it was you didn't do.

Well, how the hell didn't it happen?

You Know, That Thing.

Post 2

Ryan the Daemon Prince - Dealing Arms to Svalbard Since 1995

Hello, I'm Master Chief.

Lolololololololololololololol

You Know, That Thing.

Post 3

Well, firstly (you may not belive this) but I sent her a Valantine's Card. She was then "ill" the next day and didn't look me in the eye for about 2 or 3 weeks. Yeah, yeah, laugh it up skrewball...

Well life when on until she started talking to me again (via text, 29.02.08). She then preceded to talk about that robotics team thing that she wasn't there for.

Then the next day she thanked me for the Valantine's Card and said that the answer wouldn't always be "no". She then said to me (and I quote) "I really like you." and "just think about it." (02.03.08)

2 days later, after she had got signal back, I asked her if she still ment what she said and she said yes.

2 days after that she asked what was going on with us (me and her). That was when I popped the question and she said yes!

We then had that little thing on "Joining the EMS" converation that you witnessed. However we never got round to telling anyone about it (infact you and my family are the only people I told).

And we have now both run out of credit. From £11.22 to 88p in under a week and 14 messages to 75. However, the last text she did send me was really pleasing (quote) "Love ya. XXXX"

And I just had to say the same back... (Which means I do)

Anyway, that's that, and this weekend I'm off to get her a birthday present!

And... why did you want to know?

You Know, That Thing.

Post 4

P.S. I had a feeling she might feel something for me as on random intervals she kept throwing her arms round my neck. She's done it about 5 or 6 times this year! smiley - biggrinsmiley - loveblush

She's such a sweet person...

You Know, That Thing.

Post 5

Sceptical Nick - Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get me.

Aaaaw, that's so cute.

You Know, That Thing.

Post 6

Lolololololololololol

smiley - biggrin

You Know, That Thing.

Post 7

And well done on that meticulous record keeping.

You Know, That Thing.

Post 8

My phone has a very large memory!

You Know, That Thing.

Post 9

In which case well done on having the presence of mind to put the dates next to the details.

You Know, That Thing.

Post 10

What's so good about dates? Does it do something to the story?

You Know, That Thing.

Post 11

No, its just a good habit. Helps when writing reports for intelligence gathering, so its very useful in my line of work (watching in the dark, I mean).

You Know, That Thing.

Post 12

Ah... What's with the title change then?

You Know, That Thing.

Post 13

I have decided that I will spend my time watching in the dark.

You Know, That Thing.

Post 14

Watching in the dark or watching the dark? Either is quite fun!

You Know, That Thing.

Post 15

Both.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ryan the Daemon Prince - Dealing Arms to Svalbard Since 1995

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more