This is the Message Centre for Sceptical Nick - Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get me.

Lion Rampent

Post 1

Ryan the Daemon Prince - Dealing Arms to Svalbard Since 1995

So, crazy banquet thing coming up. What does one need to bring to such an event?

Lion Rampent

Post 2

Sceptical Nick - Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get me.

Costume, something to eat with, something to eat off, and something to sleep in/on/with/under.

I can lend you a shirt, but unless you enjoy being nude from the waste down, and who doesn't every now and then, I suggest you either email madly or find stand-ins.

Also, you are coming to the High wycome show. We need bodies on the field, if only to hand water to us fighters. You will come. Even if I have to drug you.

Lion Rampent

Post 3

Ryan the Daemon Prince - Dealing Arms to Svalbard Since 1995

I shall email madly indeed (but I will take you up on that shirt offer, please) as I shall be needing it also for the Wycombe show.

And you can drug me as much as you like! I'm still going!

It is a shame there is no smiley for drugs...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Sceptical Nick - Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get me.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more