This is the Message Centre for The District Mob (jarve 'n co)

ld pals..

Post 1

Researcher 218453

ok.. how the hell does this work??..lol, jst thought I'd give a shout to any ld mates who ae on ere and know me.. who am I?? I hear u ask.. ok ok, it's flo3 aka Dawn.. hiya! ok dunno where this msg is gonna go now, so help wud be welcome from any of u lot who know how 2 navigate ur way round this..lol, ttfn xx

ld pals..

Post 2

Vip

Well, although I don't know you in RL, I'm more than willing to give you a hand here. One of the first things to do it to click on your 'Edit Space' button. There you can write an introduction, which allows people to talk to you and leave messages. Without that it'll be very difficult to talk to you. The other thing to do is to click on 'Preferences'. This will allow you to change your name to something more personal and memerable, among other things.

That's a start for now- drop me a line if you need anything!

See you around,

VIPx

smiley - fairy

ld pals..

Post 3

lilacfern

grrr a remember ya alrite smiley - smiley ya were the daft one lol smiley - lovefern

ld pals..

Post 4

lilacfern

hellllpp lol i just read your msg..cant get the hang of this lol..how do i get the ld links on my personal spave an keep em there...an ace neva new hope you can help fern smiley - smiley x p.s if i dont reply ive never founds yourr lol x

ld pals..

Post 5

Vip

Wo, too much text-talk!

What were you asking, pet? smiley - smiley

ld pals..

Post 6

The District Mob (jarve 'n co)

What the link from the e-mail that brings you to this site via the telewest box?

You need someone to send you an updated link.

With your space as the first page..

ld pals..

Post 7

Researcher 221153

SAD TELEWESTERS!!!!!

ld pals..

Post 8

The District Mob (jarve 'n co)

Lol! yeh ok whatever geezer! I'm on 1 meg, does that make me a sad 1 meg user? prat...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The District Mob (jarve 'n co)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more