This is the Message Centre for The District Mob (jarve 'n co)

LEISUREDISTRICT

Post 1

JAWJAW

HI EVERYBODY MOST WILL HAVE SEEN ME ROAMING AROUYND LD WHEN IT LETS ME LOL.I THINK MOST LD USERS WOULD ADMIT THEY WOULD NOT MIND BEING OFFLINE FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS IF THAT WOULD PUT AN END TO 6O5O'S.WE GET THE SAME EXCUSE TO MANY USERS WELL MAKE THE SIGHT BIGGER BECAUSE TELEWEST HOPE TO GET MORE PEOPLE BUYING DIGITAL CABLE HENCE MORE LD USERS LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK BYE 4 NOW XXXXXXX

LEISUREDISTRICT

Post 2

Primord

hi jawjaw-hee hee you are sooo right but anyhoo now ive found this place,this temple of wonderment,this heaven-im so darned happy!if youre ever passing TALK TO ME!woo hoo,im off to romp in these elysian fields(ps im LADY.PENELOPE. when LD lets me!)

LEISUREDISTRICT

Post 3

Primord

hee hee just found out how to work the pix smiley - smileysmiley - hotdog

LEISUREDISTRICT

Post 4

JAWJAW

thanks for replying, go on then how do get pickies

LEISUREDISTRICT

Post 5

Primord

hee hee,its something like double click on a smiley and it takes you through to the list of codes,but basically its the < then the word/thing you want then another > but with no gaps ie < hotdog > gets the pic of a hotdog,amazin,innit?blimming love this place smiley - smiley

LEISUREDISTRICT

Post 6

JAWJAW

thanx babe will give it a try chat later or on l d try JOHN.50 XXXXX

LEISUREDISTRICT

Post 7

Primord

okey dokey- hope to speak to you soon, smiley - oksmiley - cheerssmiley - coolsmiley - fishsmiley - hsif xxxxx

LEISUREDISTRICT

Post 8

JAWJAW

HAVE BEEN TOLD LD IS SHUTTING DOWN HAVE U HEARD ANYTHING

LEISUREDISTRICT

Post 9

Primord

hi there- just got yer message- i dont know- a few weeks ago one of the chat hosts was talking about rumours so maybe thats what she was on about, hope not smiley - blue just in case you ever want it my e-mail address is [email protected] i will see what i can find out

LEISUREDISTRICT

Post 10

Primord

hi there- apparently ld is shutting down to upgrade on saturday evening between 7 and 9- while at least thats what ive been told! hope this helps smiley - biggrin

LEISUREDISTRICT

Post 11

JAWJAW

hi thanks it is shutdown as i write 12.10am sat morning for upgrading.but sometimes with telewest sites they never come back on.hope it does made a lot of friends on l d .

LEISUREDISTRICT

Post 12

Primord

yep ive loved ld- at least this place exists- id die if anything happened to it!spk soon smiley - biggrin

LEISUREDISTRICT

Post 13

shiningknight

hello all im shiningknight another ld junkie lol just cheking things out hope everyones well smiley - smiley

LEISUREDISTRICT

Post 14

kow

Hi everyonesmiley - biggrin

There's a new page for leisuredistrict members, why not drop by and say hellosmiley - smiley it's at: U201567

smiley - zen

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The District Mob (jarve 'n co)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more