This is the Message Centre for The District Mob (jarve 'n co)

Hi..xx

Post 1

SPRIKSPROK(F)

hiya hun.... im new on this and it's great... loads of interesting and rubbish stuff on here...lol... so where u from then??

Hi..xx

Post 2

The District Mob (jarve 'n co)

There is a lot on here aye, I usualy spend my time on the bluelight message board, but hats a worldwide pro-information board for drugs.
Not a pro-drugs understand, just a personal insight and nformation board, tells people hat they eed o now that he government darnt help everyone on..
well.. am from bradford, bit of a leeds lad hough, it o a rogue, thats y am not on ere 2 uch now, working 65 hours eek ow,
stark contrast-40 hours in n office
and, 25 hours n a club s bars nager.
love it....
ma lifes well packed
r u an ld'er?
i go on as algol but wont be on much longer, as of this weekend gonna like.. rushed off my feet, onna mmunicate through -mail nly
[email protected]

Hi..xx

Post 3

SPRIKSPROK(F)

yep.. fresh from l.d.. well im from leyland in lancs and usually go on ld as ONLYDREAMING... among others...lol... but thats the name i use mostly.. im a homecarer and am enjoying life 2 the max.. i work hours 2 suit me which is great.. then i spend bout 16 hours a week in the pubsmiley - ale...lol... i just finished work at 1pm... started at 10 last nite and im smiley - zzz... went out on thursday nite 2 the karaoke and gave my uncle a piggy back.. then he lent forward and the fat smiley - bleep squashed me.. my knees r bruised to heck..smiley - injured
so.. with all this work u do.. do u have ne time at all 4 fun??

smiley - aliensmile

Hi..xx

Post 4

The District Mob (jarve 'n co)

Fun?
explain fun plz..lol!
yeh! am now a bars manager at space in leeds 2! 65 hours a week! mentak eh?
no time on here nowadays, gizza e-mail sometime!
[email protected]

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The District Mob (jarve 'n co)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more