This is the Message Centre for The District Mob (jarve 'n co)

hello :)

Post 1

FOXYLICIOUS

hiya hun just thought i'd start a new thingy off think i'll be on here more than ld now them msg were way 2 freaky smiley - sadface

Post 2

xxLUCILUxx

yeah was a bit freaky likesmiley - weird anyway i think i'll do the same hun stay on here sort of getting the hang of it now smiley - ok how is the little man ??smiley - biggrin

Post 3

FOXYLICIOUS

i couldnt believe half of them smiley - monster i'm well smiley - bleep off i love this site tho smiley - smiley been doing loads of crazy searches smiley - orangebutterfly much more fun than freaky psycho on ld smiley - skull kie is great smiley - smiley just waiting 4 him 2 go 2 sleep smiley - star so i can have a sb smiley - smiley howz little darlings.com ? lol smiley - star

Post 4

xxLUCILUxx

yeah this is much bettersmiley - biggrin ,ld gonna lose a lot of users if they dont get there act together soon smiley - tongueout physco smiley - skull hasnt got the link has he ?? hope not lmho .The little darlins.com are asleep .com lol smiley - zzz (thank god) was up wayyy to early smiley - sadface our micheal isnt commin down now smiley - sadface his babys mum is kickin off anyway im going for a wander smiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprints ....me smiley - magic ..you smiley - chick cos ure a foxychick lmho smiley - laugh

Post 5

The District Mob (jarve 'n co)

Oi! get outta my chuffin message centre! smiley - biggrin-lol
Kristie av sent you them codess and ive sent u some other stuff like hyperlink codes from when i was cracking...
youlll se anyway!..
av gotta headache..hangoverlol
lou-hia! i c u r getting into this too?smiley - cool

Post 6

FOXYLICIOUS

awwwwwww poor honeybunch smiley - hug here have some tlc smiley - smooch lolsmiley - smiley were did u go smiley - huh

Post 7

Kristy

Kristy, yes am still in ur name gonna change now..
i went everywhere! had loadsa jd when i got back! cool..

Post 8

FOXYLICIOUS

honey there r no pictures on my name except wen i click on research name of ur msg above i'm totally confused smiley - huh lol soz hun i no ur busy smiley - grovel

Post 9

xxLUCILUxx

hiya jarve . yeah sorta getting into it now smiley - smiley eventually got the hang of the pictures ,only took me two days lol smiley - silly

Post 10

The District Mob (jarve 'n co)

lou-get ur but 2 the parlez with kristy!smiley - bigeyes
kristy-tut!! women! right, the password and log in name you sent me through e-mail took me to that username/number...smiley - zzz

Post 11

xxLUCILUxx

jarve- lol ok then i'll come the parlez you reckon they'll let me bring the kids in with me smiley - silly??? lmho

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The District Mob (jarve 'n co)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more