This is the Message Centre for MiniMy

A3135656 Khichdi

Post 1

Etaoin Shrdlu

Hey there - I've assigned to sub your article on khichdi. Very few changes, a great entry overall. The only important thing I did was unfortunately to remove the link to the map of Gujarat, as the help page on using approved GuideML (A264520) prohibits linking to off-site pictures, for copyright reasons. smiley - sadface Anyway, take a look at the edits to A3135656 and let me know if it's okay by you. Thanks! smiley - smiley

A3135656 Khichdi

Post 2

MiniMy

it looks fine. smiley - smiley

smiley - cheers

minismiley - zoom

A3135656 Khichdi

Post 3

MiniMy

just a quick question... why did you change the title to Khichdi - A Lentil-and-Rice Dish?

Thankssmiley - smiley

minismiley - zoom

A3135656 Khichdi

Post 4

MiniMy

ooppsss... sorry.
I noticed that you had not put in any links yet... I know that I should have, but I get a bit lazy with my own entries smiley - smiley.

Anyway, if you have not searched for any yet, here are a few I've found:smiley - online2long

A113194 Indian Side Dishes
A695379 Rice Recipes
A505513 How to Use Herbs and Spices in Cooking
A292727 The Healing Properties of Chillies

smiley - cheers
minismiley - zoom

A3135656 Khichdi

Post 5

Etaoin Shrdlu

Sorry this has taken a ridiculously long time - I've been spending all my time trying to catch up with real-life stress. Anyway, I've added in those links plus a couple more I found. Take one more pass through the article, and if you like it I'll send it on back.

(By the way, "lentil-and-rice" in the title is hyphenated because it's a single modifier. It's essentially an order-of-operations question - otherwise, it's ambiguous. Is it a lentil and a rice dish, or is it a dish with lentils and rice?)

A3135656 Khichdi

Post 6

MiniMy

okie dokes.smiley - rainbow It looks fine... feel free to send it in...
smiley - cheers

minismiley - zoom

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MiniMy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more