But what next? OOH I have an ideasmiley - smiley DS

No Subject

Post 5

pinkmacaroon

Exactly!

No Subject

Post 6

capricornWimpey

Hi LO, Just thought I would put in my twopennorth, I have so much difficulty with this ite I have virtually given up. Oh well maybe we have cracked it, trouble is I end up sending myself replies instead of the person they are meant for, I guess I amk just DIM...Sheila

No Subject

Post 7

LusciousOysters

Sheila if you're dim then so am I smiley - wah It took me 2 months to find this page!!smiley - tongueout

LOsmiley - hug

No Subject

Post 8

capricornWimpey

Lets not have a contest as to which of us is the dimmest, lets just be glad we seem to have cracked it.Have all the laundry carriers arrived yet, yuk lucky you.speak later Sheila

No Subject

Post 9

LusciousOysters

They arrived dirty, smelly and all bar 2 hungover. The washing line is full of ripped jeans and frilly bras and they laughed at the thought of me in any way saintly smiley - laughsmiley - sadface

No Subject

Post 10

capricornWimpey

I am glad, don't know if I could cope with a saint,me being definitely lss than saintly...smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for LusciousOysters

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more