This is the Message Centre for Avatar

Oh, yes?

Post 1

MadMunk?¿

Avatar??? I suppose your Eldar then are you???? Oh yes, you spelled Tzeentch wrong....smiley - smiley

Oh, yes?

Post 2

Hey just cos I said this was an avatar doesn't mean I'm a pointy eared freak! There are more gods than the chaos, ork and emporer- one of these is me (naturaly). Since I called this an avatar just means its a wayward part of me, Avatar=fragment of a god. As for Tzeentch or whatever the name is, I cannot be expected to remember the name of all my underlings!

Oh, yes?

Post 3

LePerdymonkee,Phobos'PremierLeatherGodess. Museof tasteful & artistic nude portraits + Patron Saintof the Selectively Ignored-©

Hehehe, I saw your page! Hehehe, BOO! Hey, look! I can make a monkey!
*<smiley - sadface|)

Oh, yes?

Post 4

yes, ermm... very clever...???

Oh, yes?

Post 5

LePerdymonkee,Phobos'PremierLeatherGodess. Museof tasteful & artistic nude portraits + Patron Saintof the Selectively Ignored-©

Of chourse it's very clever! How dare you patronize my monkey! It's a funky monkey, keen on beans. Let him dance, he'll make a scene!

Oh, yes?

Post 6

This is my very un-funky jumbel of symbols *<smiley - sadface|), look kind of the same don't they.

Oh, yes?

Post 7

Yeah? Well, I happen to think that it IS very funky. Also, yes, as a matter of fact, I do see a resemblance. Very slight, though...

Oh, yes?

Post 8

you make me laugh smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Oh, yes?

Post 9

Duke Nukem

Yo jon its darren Whats this oh yes stuff for ! smiley - smiley

Oh, yes?

Post 10

Dunno, Sorry I haven't e-mailed you recently, Hot mails decided not to let me do anything other than look at the ones I've got!

Oh, yes?

Post 11

Duke Nukem

well then say SORRY!!!!!.....smiley - bigeyes

Oh, yes?

Post 12

How did u do the open eyed face, I only know how to wink!
smiley - smileysmiley - winkeyesmiley - sadface

Oh, yes?

Post 13

MadMunk?¿

smiley - bigeyes is 8 - ) without spaces.

Oh, yes?

Post 14

Hey thanks!
smiley - bigeyessmiley - bigeyessmiley - bigeyessmiley - bigeyessmiley - bigeyessmiley - bigeyessmiley - bigeyessmiley - bigeyessmiley - bigeyessmiley - bigeyessmiley - bigeyes

Oh, yes?

Post 15

MadMunk?¿

No problem, that's what i'm here for... smiley - winkeye

HA HA HA HA!

Post 16

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Hello, I think you know me. I've decided to invade all the regulars on "Server overloaded", which includes yourself, Loonytunes and Anonymouse. Complain to them, if they're still alive that is......I'm warning you!

Kristina Marie is starting to be a regular, if she continues, then she too will be invaded........smiley - fish

HA HA HA HA!

Post 17

MadMunk?¿

Hmm.... i see, are you refering to me?
I think i've lost the plot.....
smiley - winkeye

HA HA HA HA!

Post 18

MadMunk?¿

No, obviously you weren't, sorry.
I've still lost the plot BTW.

What the...

Post 19

Ok, now i'm confused, go ahead with your...erm...'invasion'.

Well...there's no helping some people....

What the...

Post 20

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Well, erm, yes. I'm still going ahead with my INVASION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

Oh, and btw, I was talking to Avatar when I said INVASION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And another thing, where are all these smiley - fish coming from, along with the pumpkins, ghosts and skulls? Could it possibly be Halloweeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnwhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooo? smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post