A Conversation for Astral Projection

Respect !

Post 1

Starman - Keeper of Songs

I think that the last statement you made about respect is the most important in the article.

People have to understand that it isn't a toy to be played with, but a very powerful force.

Self hypnosis is something that I believe that everyone should experience.
I was taught by a Glasgow dentist who taught me self hynosis and he used this at his surgery instead of injections.

It took me a long time to get Lucid dreaming or virtual reality dreams as I call them.

But who knows where you actually are ?????

smiley - star

Respect !

Post 2

Dubba

I made a documentary about the connections between lucid dreaming and it's artificial equivilant, virtual reality. It seems that the fear of being attacked is quite common among those who astral project, although some maintained that projecting and lucid dreaming were two different things. I've experienced lucid dreaming only once, quite by accident, and enjoyed it. Never been able to get back into that state though.

Respect !

Post 3

What was the ducumentary called ?

Did you reach any conclusion about connections between the 2 ?

smiley - star

Respect !

Post 4

Dubba

It was a my final college exam piece, so it hasn't seen the light of day yet.
We spoke to a guy at UCL who knew all about the connection. He worked in the VR research department, and he had experience of lucid dreaming so he was well clued up on the subject. He maintained that all VR is is an artificial way of experiencing lucidity - except that computers were limited by the programmer whereas lucid dreaming was only limited by the imagination of the person experiencing it.

Respect !

Post 5

Doctor Geek (i used to think i was indecisive, but now i'm not too sure.)

interesting... soz to barge in, looking for material for my temple. smiley - run

Respect !

Post 6

Where is your temple & is it made from the realities that are trapped within people's dreams ?

smiley - star

Respect !

Post 7

the dreaming doppelganger aka JEllen 42

Her dream temple is her userpage, where she has a nice collection of links about dreams. Unfortunately she hasn't been logging in as Saint Dreamer for a while now - I miss reading her dreams. Hiya, I'm the Dreaming Doppelganger.

Key: Complain about this post