A Conversation for Writing Guidelines

Mostly Harmless and Zaphod

Post 21

sway

yea, i agree, Mostly Harmless was kind a confusing, but I think that was the point, to be illusive and keep us wondering...42...hhmmmm, hwy is your friend being so selfish with the bonus story, tell her to share, after all, isnt care and share something these days!!

Post 22

Leia

How did they make the Earth a computer?

What about the Restaurant at the end of the Universe?

Post 23

Ford Edsel

Young Zaphod Plays it Safe is inbetween solong and thanks for all the fish and mostly harmless.
kay?
ForDEdseL

Post 24

Ford Edsel

read the books again!

ForDEdseL

Post 25

Researcher 43847

It is very hard to read the trilogy in order if you take the books from the library.....the next one never comes back when I am ready to read it....so consequently I have read them out of order and am totally confused as to what happened in which book? However I do have a clean towel and am ready to travel.

Post 26

Lorelei

Yes! The third is Life, the Universe and Everything, then it's So Long, then Mostly Harmless. I have the first four all in one book. Nyer.

Post 27

Leia

I know the feeling - I read the Restaurant at the end of the Universe before Hitchhiker's so I know what you are talking about - although I then read the compilation - if you can get that then do, although my one doesn't have Mostly Harmless on it!

Post 28

Petruchio

I REALLY DIDN"T LIKE MOSTLY HARMLESS! ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO END THIS WAY!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more