A Conversation for Thanks for Registering with h2g2 - Welcome!

i have the strange feeling im being watched

Post 21

a visitor to planet earth

Yes you are being watched, but you are not a special case. We are all being watched. Cameras are everywhere, in streets, shops, motorwaysin fact you name it we are being watched everywhere. Some cameras are so small you can be watched anywhere. Now this would be ok if you never did anything wrong or anything society disapproves of. So watch out you are being watched even on h2g2 with their voulunteer thought police, the aces. The security services monitor the internet including h2g2 and all your emails and instant messages and cam broadcasts, so you are on the list. Takes all the fun out of life doesnt it. Even in the old days letters were intercepted and read and your phone line bugged. If you were a degree holder, a union offical however minor you are on record. Any political leanings not of the main parties. If you came from the wrong country.Etc etc its not paranoia just life as it is.

Post 22

a visitor to planet earth

smiley - bigeyes

Post 23

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

you are always being watched! SANTA IS WATCHING!! HOHOHO!!smiley - biggrin!!!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 24

Emmily

Well now, smiley - biggrin I can verify that 'visitor' has been very bad indeed!!!! And should not get a visit from smiley - santa...smiley - nahnah

Em
smiley - cracker

Post 25

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

haha! wow! you remind me of one of my roomates from DC smiley - laugh
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 26

Emmily

Glad I made you smiley - laugh Ford, have a great Christmas smiley - smiley

Em
smiley - cracker

Post 27

im having such a good week so far! last week stank and the week before that was worse
I HOPE EVERONE HAS A GOOD DAY TODAY!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 28

Jazzgal

Well maybe you need counselling. I would recommend it.smiley - biggrin

Post 29

shut up mary

Post 30

Rdikin

THE HELL. well it sounds like shadow is an awosome person but i really dont like that ford bitch.whoever the hell she is

Post 31

tbones_rock

Heath, shut the hell up, no one wants to hear it.

smiley - skull

Removed

Post 32

This post has been removed.

Hidden

Post 33

LeoCentauri

Woah, dude, that was harsh! I sent the complaint; that wasn't nice of you and I didn't think other people would want to see that. Sorry if I offended you, but IMHO that just had to go.

leo

Hidden

Post 34

haha, ya i guess... haha sorrysmiley - smiley i had to get it out though!!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Hidden

Post 35

tbones_rock

Ford, what did you say? to me? or to Heath??

smiley - skull

Hidden

Post 36

to heath.. if i said it again it would get deleatedsmiley - biggrin BUT IT WAS FUNNY!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Hidden

Post 37

tbones_rock

NICE!!!

smiley - skull

Hidden

Post 38

HAHA! oh well, i can tell it to him to his face... OH MY JOSH! THiS IS GROSS!!... ok! i dont want to know! EW! YOU dont want to know!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

~~smiley - bubbly~HAPPY~NEW~YEAR~smiley - bubbly~~

Hidden

Post 39

Rdikin

if you csn say it to my face why havnt you yet.
well jj you may act tough on the net but in real life you are still the little bitch yuo always were.

heath the amazing walking talking @**

Post 40

i have nothing more to do with you heeath... please go jump of a bridge! and remember? you didnt think i was a b**** in ny... just thought i would let you choke on that for a while... makes me want to puke everytime i think of it!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more