This is the Message Centre for DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

All packed up

Post 1

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Right so thats all the boxes that are being shipped to the usa are boxed and taped. I'll label them all up tonight.

The it's shipping time. now it's just a case of getting rid of all the junk I'm not talking, buying a large suit case for taking the computer, oh and my clothes.

I think I'm all but set for my new life. exciting isn't it.

All packed up

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - wow So when you actually heading off? smiley - yikes Hope your not long wihtou the PC on the net once your over there smiley - biggrinsmiley - geeksmiley - bus Good luck getting rid of the junk... reminds me... I really must do some more sorting out in my house and clear away all the junk thats accumulated, not so much left now thank BoB ...

All packed up

Post 3

Ah I remember when I drew that bus smilie... good days.

I'd never leave without my PC!!!

December 1st is my leaving day smiley - smiley, so close!

All packed up

Post 4

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - yikes December the first... I do hope your on top of everything smiley - puff Ooo Didn't know you did the smiley - bus smiley> smiley - biggrin Don't suppose you can do a one and get hte Italics to accept it? smiley - winkeyesmiley - laughsmiley - goodluck with all teh sorting out and decluttering junk smiley - yikes Over the last few years I've been decluttering this house and getting rid of all the junk, as I suddnely realised its the first time in decades I've actually been in the one, and same place and the same house without moving for a good five years... and a lot of stuff had built up smiley - doh One more load of stuff waiting for the council to collect and I'm nearly on top of it all smiley - puff

All packed up

Post 5

Unfortunatly I was ejected from the comunity artists group, some day some way we'll be able to make more smilies smiley - smiley but we have enough already. I regret the cold smilie which isn't very good.

Yes lots of packing and sorting and selling. got £100 for my things I didn't need.

Got a christmas cake too.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more