This is the Message Centre for DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

End of the Week

Post 1

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Woah so last week was fantastic and amazing and damn busy.

So after enjoying loads of time with my beloved, seeing all of my family including my sister who drove out to see us (and is not looking for a laptop more later) had a very interesting chat with my old headmistress to our old primary school and what a blast from the past that was.

Walking around West Bank talking in all the sights that I've not seen for so long with my wife-to-be in hand pointing out all the interesting places where I grew up.

We did enjoy the Happy Budda breakfast again and I wasn't nearly as greedy the last time. and we had some adventures around town too.

Got to know my yonger sisters new boyfriend (same age as me!) he's a nice guy I hope they are happy with each other; she's doing well with her art and design and I've been trying to get her to use Floss tools time will tell.

So we got back down south and had a great time meeting up with internet friends at Misato (West End) which is a really nice place to eat.

Got back home and enoyed the evening, made keesh for my sister, we worked like a team on it, it was great fun. (I hear it was nice too but I can't eat it)

My driving instructor again was very generous and gave us a lift to the airport; a quick tearfull goodbye because I had to catch a train to licester to attend a freidns, friends wedding.

The wedding was good fun and touching the after party was good and the drinking session at night was excelent. I was trying to teach Matt about moderation and harmony and he was trying to teach me about fun and not caring, we'd balance each other out if we had more time.

Back home on the sunday and got a shower, man did I need that! next day back to work although I've been much happier since I have my interview date smiley - smiley

End of the Week

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - wow and I thought I'd been busy the past couple of weeks! smiley - puffsmiley - biggrin So, any time in your diary for the London meet this Saturday? smiley - biggrinsmiley - ale

End of the Week

Post 3

Oh yes, I have my visa interview tomorow and then saturday for the London Meet up. although I have no deatil about that so I might just end up wandering around London smiley - sadface

Anyone want to volenteer as a moby buddy?

End of the Week

Post 4

yeh, no problems smiley - biggrin Email me your mobile to me at : mark (dot) faben (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll stick it in my phone and TXT you back so you've got my mobile number < smiley - biggrin Plan is MMF has organised an afternoon event which is a trip to the wetlands centre, but I'm getting the train into London to arrive into Kings X at 3.33 in the aftenroon, where I'll meet up with Roymondo, and we'll probably head off maybe not directly but not that long after to the pub; the Shakespeare's head; Africa house, Holborn, the full address is on the main meet page: A13222847 So Roymondo and I should be there at about 4 ish I recon, and others will probably be there later on... smiley - biggrinsmiley - boingsmiley - ale

End of the Week

Post 5

ok I'm stoked about comming. I arrive at London Victoria which I know the walking way to get to Holborn so not a problem and I know the SH we've been to it before.

I do know some excelent places to eat in the west end; I work in St Martins Lane after all (near trafalger)

End of the Week

Post 6

smiley - boing so we'll be seeing you later? I'd not even thought about food, I think theres a few trashy take away type places near the shakespeares head, and I think they do food emselves (or something almost like food) at the SH smiley - boingsmiley - hotdogsmiley - burgersmiley - ale

End of the Week

Post 7

Er... no. trashy food outlets such as et' or prat?

I'd rather eat sewage smiley - winkeye There are good places but we'd end up invading if I remember the kind of numbers that turn up to these kinds of things.

OK email me back your moblie number.

End of the Week

Post 8

smiley - biggrin right will go check Emails! smiley - runsmiley - burger

End of the Week

Post 9

Great all sorted out

Key: Complain about this post