A Conversation for The Unofficial H2G2 Lurkers Society

Joining..

Post 1

maary - the cynical one

At first when I joined, I felt left out because I thought I was the only one not participating in the conversation. But man, I was wrong! Anyway, I would like to join.

-Mary

Joining..

Post 2

Ivan the Terribly Average

*Lurks. Says nothing, just lurks*

Joining..

Post 3

maary - the cynical one

Hmm..I'm not too sure what that's supposed to mean. I guess I'll just go lurk around somewhere else.

Joining..

Post 4

It just meant that I was lurking - but sadly the act of replying means that I'm not lurking any more. *sigh* It's a philosophical problem that I face all the time... How can one lurk if one is posting? smiley - headhurts

But seriously, Rupert is the Chief Lurker - he'll be along one of these days, to welcome you officially. smiley - smiley

Joining..

Post 5

maary - the cynical one

Well, if you're not typing anything that is very important to the conversation like "Lurking", I'm sure you could consider that lurking. In some way or another...smiley - smiley

Joining..

Post 6

Becerikli

Hiya!

It's one of these days now. smiley - smiley (Thanks Ivan, for keeping maary company). I've added you to the list, so a warm welcome to the club!

Joining..

Post 7

smiley - bubbly

Joining..

Post 8

maary - the cynical one

thanks guys!

Joining..

Post 9

Anole

*Anole lurks up on unexpecting people* how can I join

Joining..

Post 10

*indicates posts 2, 3 and 4, above, but says nothing as he's busy lurking*

Joining..

Post 11

Rudolph_Haart

Count me in. I've been here all day and posted less than a dozen times

Joining..

Post 12

Anole

me too

Joining..

Post 13

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

*lurk lurk*

*smiley - dragon starts talking to herself*

I´m a lurker, the badge is smiley - cool and should fit nicely in my PS....

May I join?

*flies away to continue lutking*

Joining..

Post 14

Anole

We (me and DragonQueen) need to fill the vacante Dragon House, annd are looking for interested dragons to fill it, and you will recieve the titles of Dragon Lord or Assisstant Dragon Lord. All dragons welcome.

Joining..

Post 15

Dr. Gonzo

The are somethings not worth saying, or have already been said, so I just don't say it, is it cool if I join you guys?

Joining..

Post 16

Becerikli

Hiya!

I think it's time for the semi-annual update day.. smiley - blush I need more hours into the day. On one thread someone offered a bribe, maybe I should check there if there are more hours on offer.. Anyway, sorry once again and a warm welcome to Judicator, Rudolph, Dragonqueen and Dr. Gonzo! smiley - smiley

Joining..

Post 17

Dr. Gonzo

Thanks man! *Lurks away*

Joining..

Post 18

Dr. Gonzo

OK, i've got 2 pictures on my title page, but can anyone tell me how (in html) can I get those pictures NEXT to each other as opposed to underneath?

Joining..

Post 19

Kitish

could i join please? smiley - biggrin

Joining..

Post 20

Becerikli

Hi kitush!

Oh yes, absomalutely! Your name is shining brightly on the list to keep the rest of us company. Lurking is no fun all alone. Welcome to the club. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post