This is the Message Centre for Peanut

Can dare to a little excited

Post 21

Peanut

Yay, it is Friday smiley - wow

It has been and up and down week but have managed everything on my list apart from sorting out the loft, maybe tomorrow. So I feel good that things are ticked off although I haven't felt that good, the last three have felt like the wading through treacle and I have been unsettled and not sleeping well so tired and very headachy.

Still I have done well with the coping strategies and have been kind to myself.

I have new skills, I am online banking and am now feeling proficient and confident enough to press buttons all by myself smiley - biggrin

It has been a heave ho getting everything set up and used to the processes and have also spent a lot of time on the telephone when I have got stuck and the telephone support has been great when it comes to people it has sometimes the automated systems don't do well. On that note I am glad no-one asks for my full password because in an childish fit of pique after having to re-set everything and telephone activate three times, it is rude one smiley - whistle

I'm liking the way of the internet banking. Having drawn up a budget plan on paper, which looks pretty with all the monthly calculations it now about the nitty gritty of implementing that and establishing new routines.

By nitty gritty 3 bills I pay weekly, 1 every fortnight, and 2 monthly, then there is the payment cards. I get two payments coming coming in, one weekly, one every fortnight so it has also been marrying up who is going to get what from where smiley - cdouble

I can see now the plan in action, how it is going to work, so am chuffed with that the headachy times were worth because it will become smoother and just routine soon enough.

Today is treat day I am being taken out for lunch smiley - drool

Post 22

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

Have a great lunch Peanut! Enjoy yourself.

Post 23

Peanut

Lunch was wonderful and we all really enjoyed ourselves. I have a full belly but not overly stuffed, at that lovely stage of mild tipsiness and feeling the benefits of a Turkish coffee . And the smiley - bus was running pretty much to time smiley - zen

Post 24

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

smiley - cool I'm glad you enjoyed yourself after such a trying week.

Post 25

Willem

Hi Peanut! Great to hear you're gaining the skillz with the internets banking! Have a lovely weekend! I'm going out to watch birds again tomorrow.

Post 26

Peanut

Hello Willem smiley - hug

I hope you are enjoying you day out bird watching smiley - tit

I m enjoying a day in bird watching, the owls are back online after about 5 weeks off. They look well, they have been eating well, no eggs yet but plenty of loving, which was the first time I clapped my eyes on them they came steaming into the box for a noisy quickie and then straight back out smiley - laugh

Brenda was attention squawking outside the box loudly afterwards and Boris was calling back to her, those wonderful but quite ear splitting sounds smiley - biggrin

Post 27

Peanut

Making the most of the last 20 mins or so of leccy. The trip switch is being replaced today so hopefully it will only be off for a while

Post 28

Peanut

Hmmm, it was the wrong switch, looked the same, had the same numbers on it and everything but holes were in the wrong place smiley - erm

Therapy again this week, it is early days still but it has not been working so well for me this time round, I am not sure that her way of working really works for me. I feel a little insecure about it.

Today it was starting to rain and I had two huge bags of garden waste to go to the recycle centre and a few other bits and bobs but had also reserved a printer (thanks Mum), not that it had to be picked up today. It was touch and go for about 10mins but found the motivation from somewhere.

While I was out spur of the moment dropped round to see a friend and had a smiley - tea and yabber, which I enjoyed and was pleased that I had done what I had planned to do.

Mum bless her, offered to help with my debts some, which was lovely to offer but I said no, not because of our relationship or anything which is currently good but simply because I want to manage myself and can, I need to be able to prove it myself too.

I am proud of my plan and happy with the arrangements I have in place. So that is how the printer came about, it is very practically helpful for the paperwork, makes life easier and can be fun too, we have really missed having one and really appreciate it, Mum was happy to help that way, so happy all round smiley - giftsmiley - rainbowsmiley - wow

Came home and Hiccup had cleared the draining board and cleaned out the cutlery and utensils drawers, that has been on my to do list for ages. What a lovely surprise.

Hiccup is very untidy but when she cleans, she really cleans smiley - cheerup

Spiller is coming down today smiley - somersault and it is a long weekend, I am starting to feel holiday spirit now smiley - zen.

Happy Easter smiley - chicksmiley - chocsmiley - bunny hope everyone has a great weekend smiley - kiss

Post 29

Willem

Hi Peanut! Happy Easter to you also! I would hardly have known it is holiday time. Hope the therapy starts working out better soon. Good news about the printer! Sounds like things are generally going not too badly over there. Over here I've had some fun yesterday, now it's back to the grind, will see how much I can paint over the weekend.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peanut

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more