A Conversation for Confessions of an MP Wannabe

Me wannabe too?

Post 1

Willem

Hello. Now I've read this also! I made it very clear everywhere that I do not consider myself a 'real' multiple personality. My own inner people are also not quite like yours, as in subpersonalities of a single personality. They really seem to me to be separate people, but they don't manifest overtly through myself. They seem to come from a different world - not inside myself, but somehow inside myself, too. They seem imaginary, in a way, but they also seem extremely real. I still don't know what their actualy function is. Any ideas? Would you like to hear more from them?

Me wannabe too?

Post 2

Inanna has a theory - it could be bunnies.

I'd love to hear more from them, Pillowcase ... and perhaps you could ask them what their function is. See what they come up with. They certainly seem articulate and able to explain things extremely well.

Just out of interest - are you aware of any different "sub-personalities" within you as /well/ as Vivienne, Valerie et al - your inner critic; a "pusher" urging you on to do more; the voice of a vulnerable child and so on?

Me wannabe too?

Post 3

Willem

I'll have to think about that, Inanna. Thanks for your interest and advice! My folks have hardly even begun fully manifesting yet, so let's see what comes out!

Me wannabe too?

Post 4

Inanna has a theory - it could be bunnies.

Waits in glorious anticipation smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Confessions of an MP Wannabe

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more