This is the Message Centre for bootiful_heffalump

Good Morning BH

Post 1

PurpleLuv

Keep up posting, sign on again new & it might get you out of mod quickersmiley - smiley

Good Morning BH

Post 2

PurpleLuv

WAKE UP BH smiley - smiley

Good Morning BH

Post 3

capricornWimpey

Glad to see you back but miss you on chatterbox.Keep up the good work and they will let you back.Wish I knew what you did so as not to make the same mistake!!!!!Sheila..CWsmiley - wah

Good Morning BH

Post 4

honeycook

Hi Heffalump,
Never used this message board before so hope you receive this and not some total stranger..Hope you will be back soon..we all miss you on the CB..Keeping fingers crossed that we will see you soon..smiley - hug

Good Morning BH

Post 5

bootiful_heffalump

Hi guys!!!!!! I miss you!!!!

I was up and about- just went to Uni so only just got the chance to sit down and check my messages.

Things not too bad in heffalump house this morning. Had a good session with my counsellor yesterday and just seen the Head of Studies about gettin an extension for my dissertation. Gotta pop into school soon cos I borrowed a camcorder from them the other day then I'm off to buy Mum a present to cheer her up and also something for her birthday on the 2nd!!! smiley - run

Much to do right now, really have got to start my dissertation in the next day or so.

Really still have no idea what's going on with the MBs so I guess we'll just have to keeo in touch thru this at the moment.

I'm finding wine smiley - bubbly a very useful thing to have around at the moment..........!!!! also smiley - cake and smiley - choc
(lovin these smileys! Why can't we have these on MB too?!)

xxxx

Good Morning BH

Post 6

PurpleLuv

BH, Have you got a hotmail account?

If yes, post it here & I'll send you a presentsmiley - winkeye

Good Morning BH

Post 7

bootiful_heffalump

[email protected]

I've found some absolutely hilarious videos for you guys to watch on youtube. Will post them later tonight!!!!!!!

Good Morning BH

Post 8

honeycook

Hi Heff,
See you found the messages..smiley - cheers

Good Morning BH

Post 9

icelesley

BH have you any idea what it is that you have done, its only seems to be chatterbox that you are being moded on, keep going girl they will let you out eventuallysmiley - smiley

Good Morning BH

Post 10

PurpleLuv

Check your mail BH smiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Good Morning BH

Post 11

bootiful_heffalump

No I am being modded on everything, it's just that they seem to take longer to let the CB ones through!!!!

I suspect it's something to do with my heffalump clinic. Once I get the things thru from purps, I'll forward her the emails they sent me and she can fill the rest of the CB peeps in!!!

Good Morning BH

Post 12

bootiful_heffalump

Nothing as yet in mailbox Purps.

double check addy- [email protected]

Good Morning BH

Post 13

PurpleLuv

Yea, I've sent it to the right addy

Good Morning BH

Post 14

bootiful_heffalump

message to CB- I am having rocket, watercress and spinach salad with cucumber, radish and celery and grated carrot; balsamic dresing and greek feta!

Good Morning BH

Post 15

PurpleLuv

I've re-sent,

check "mail"

and not just "Today"

Good Morning BH

Post 16

bootiful_heffalump

Still no joy!! If it's a big file, sometimes it takes a while ot get thru

Good Morning BH

Post 17

bootiful_heffalump

Purps!!!! We have a problem

Please check your hotmail

Good Morning BH

Post 18

bootiful_heffalump

If anyone is reading this- everytime I post it gets hidden.

Very annoyed. Either someone is complainin about me OR the mods aren't happy and are checkin all my posts.

Either way- you've got my hotmail and h2g2.

Have nice days!

Em xx

Good Morning BH

Post 19

honeycook

Keep your chin up Heff..Wilco will set you free..smiley - run

Good Morning BH

Post 20

peasoupdragon

Good afternoon heffalump,

thought I would drop in and send my regards to you. Someone said that wilco had replied to you?? Is it good news, are you going to be set free.

PSD

Key: Complain about this post