This is the Message Centre for Toccata

Tempted..

Post 1

Toccata

http://www.bbcshop.com/bbc_shop/product.asp?pf%5Fid=0754075710&shop=bbc&mscssid=VRU12NRX1XSR2N0D0002U40F6WLP4S30

Now, if I get a far simpler printer than I was planning I could get this with the money instead! smiley - bigeyes

25cds! 30 hours! smiley - wah

Tempted..

Post 2

Zantic - Who is this woman??

Would this be all five books read by DNA?????

Tempted..

Post 3

Toccata

Yep smiley - bigeyes

In all honesty, I may well just get the simple printer and not get the cd's but I can dream!

Tempted..

Post 4

Munchkin

Be warned, I'm sure I read somewhere that you an get the individual CDs for less than the box, so check around. Of course, you could just get a friendly soul to read the books to you, perhaps in a slightly manic voice with occasional breaks for baths and exercise. smiley - winkeye

Tempted..

Post 5

Yeah...but the box set is always so pretty... smiley - winkeye

Anyway. I'm attempting to get the MASH theme tune out of my head, having watched the whole of season 1 in two days. Any suggestions?

Tempted..

Post 6

Munchkin

A crowbar? And if you do it yourself you might be able to disprove the lyrics. smiley - winkeye

Tempted..

Post 7

smiley - tongueout

Tempted..

Post 8

Toccata

smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Toccata

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more