This is the Message Centre for Toccata

Ruddy Banks!

Post 1

Toccata

It was oh, a month or so ago, that I got the official copy of my marriage certificate through, so trudged off to the bank to change back to my maiden name.

The lad behind the desk informed me that the originals of my Birth certificate, Marriage certificate and Decri Nici were not enough to revert to the name that had been on the account for 11 of the last 15 years smiley - grr

He insisted and was indeed adamant that they needed Photographic ID. So off I went smiley - steam

So I finally got my Driving licence through (they managed to lose my documents for a while) and so I went to the bank today to change the account details.

Guess what? The lass behind the desk informs me they only require the Decree Nici! And that my photographic driving licence is not good enough! I queried this, and she spoke to a manager, who established that the first chap was wrong, and was probably a trainee.

So tomorrow, I get to go back in with the paperwork I had nearly two months ago smiley - grr

Ruddy Banks!

Post 2

Munchkin

smiley - laugh
Well, you have to, don't you? Its that or beat me to a pulp.

Ruddy Banks!

Post 3

Zantic - Who is this woman??

Oooooh! Beat him to a pulp!...

Hang on while I get the smiley - popcorn

smiley - winkeye

Ruddy Banks!

Post 4

Toccata

Nah, I shall have clamed down by the time I see him next!I just expect banks to mess me about really smiley - sadface

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Toccata

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more