This is the Message Centre for Toccata

A VW, not an MG

Post 1

Toccata

Well have been looking for some time re for a decent MG, to no avail. So went for a look see for a car to tide me over until something else turns up.

Found a nice looking Bug on ebay, and go to pick it up next weekend. Just got to sort out the trains now smiley - sadface

A VW, not an MG

Post 2

Zantic - Who is this woman??

So...how's the vroom vroom then?

smiley - choc

A VW, not an MG

Post 3

Toccata

Hello smiley - smiley

She's a bit tatty, but seems to run well. Wandered home on Monday and Dad changed the oil n cleaned up the filters while I watched an made helpful comments smiley - winkeye

There is practicaly no storage space in the boot and I shall have to aquire a spare tyre sharpish, but she seems ok smiley - smiley

A VW, not an MG

Post 4

Ever looking onthe bright side huh? smiley - winkeye
She's a VW bug hunny, not well known for their boot space etc.

smiley - choc

A VW, not an MG

Post 5

Toccata

smiley - cross Munchkin was saying I'm all sceptical, this morning as well smiley - tongueout

A VW, not an MG

Post 6

Don't you smiley - cross at me my girl! You ae, but it is NOT a thing to be upset about (you've just surprised up thats all! smiley - winkeye )

A VW, not an MG

Post 7

Toccata

Surprised up? smiley - huh

A VW, not an MG

Post 8

Surprised us.........

It's cold in here today, the fingers/brain ain't working properly I'm afraid.

A VW, not an MG

Post 9

Toccata

Just being independant smiley - smiley

A VW, not an MG

Post 10

Independant?

A VW, not an MG

Post 11

Toccata

Doing something on my own, not on anybody elses say so smiley - smiley

A VW, not an MG

Post 12

I was talking about you being realistic about the car...if not down right pessamistic dear. Not the buying of the car itself you know..?! smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Toccata

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more