A Conversation for Talking Point: Good or Bad by Design

Scroll Lock

Post 21

Pyrex Muse of Unbreakable Space-age Wonder Glass, Student of Life, Keeper of the Seven Keys of Ventuslor

Ahhh the damn english and their tea, cant they just have a B-52 Mocha like the rest of me? (j/k)

smiley - hsifsmiley - smileysmiley - fish

Scroll Lock

Post 22

Researcher Burnetrose

Okay, that's a nix on the Scroll Lock then. A redundant feature, like nipples on men?

Scroll Lock

Post 23

Pyrex Muse of Unbreakable Space-age Wonder Glass, Student of Life, Keeper of the Seven Keys of Ventuslor

Ahhh but nipples are not redundant, they are pre-programmed in, every human is a female until the special hormones put in start the growth of the penis and stop the development of breasts and the female reproductive organs, a hermaphradite is someone who this hormone didnt affect but had male chromosomes...

I think a better comparison would be the appendix or wisdom teeth.

Scroll Lock

Post 24

Ingisim - Domestic Goddess

What about men? Haven't Austrailian geneticists made them redundant now, too?

Scroll Lock

Post 25

Woodpigeon

Well now - if it wasn't for us men, Scroll Lock would probably never have been invented smiley - smiley

CR

Scroll Lock

Post 26

You would think that, but women still need men just as much as men need women. Think about it... not all females are lesbians...

Scroll Lock

Post 27

Indeed. I wasn't suggesting that I personally would be without the charming little critters.

Scroll Lock

Post 28

Well also for genetic difference (un-perfection) to take place it would be bad to clone, of corse I dont know about the other bit... making a child from an empty egg and the two parent's DNA... Hmm... Men and Women Need each other for survival, I really think that the human race would die out if men and women were seperated...

You can always keep a couple men around for admiring... and telling you how beautiful you are, and also trying their damndest to please you smiley - winkeye

-A male who dosnt want to become obsolete AKA Greg

Scroll Lock

Post 29

Sometimes I feel that the sexes are evolving closer together in any case. Male fish are becoming female because so many oestrogens are being released into the waterways through the sewerage system. Some men are becoming sterile, I understand, for the same reason. Certainly, the behaviour of the sexes is beginning to merge and become less polarised. This, however, is probably due more to social changes than biological ones. Could it be, then, that we eventually revert back to our amoeba-like androgyny?

Scroll Lock

Post 30

Devolution? I think that we may just become hermaphradites... Or maybe we will clone and God will come down and tell us we are bad (come back etc...)

Key: Complain about this post