A Conversation for Washing day blues

Peer Review: A21836072 - Washing day blues

Post 1

ilovedrwhotoo

Entry: Washing day blues - A21836072
Author: ilovedrwhotoo - U8132093

This is my first time on here. I had no idea what to write. I don't know if I've done it right but everything written is the truth for today, 17th April.

A21836072 - Washing day blues

Post 2

Skankyrich [?]

smiley - laugh Yes, I've had days like that too!

This part of the site is called Peer Review, and it's the bit where factual entries are submitted to be reviewed and commented on for inclusion into the Ultimate Guide to Life, the Universe and Everything. This isn't as intimidating as it sounds!

To give you an idea of what we're looking for, see a couple of similar Entries that have made it:

A306749 Fabric Softener Sheets - Not Just for Laundry
A512281 How to Get Rid of Stains

There are plenty of places on the site where you can give your own views and experiences on life, but unfortunately you've stumbled on the only one where you need to write in a much more comprehensive way. Fortunately, there is a team of volunteers to help guide you around called the ACEs, and I'm sure it won't be long before one stops by to say a big hello.

Welcome to h2g2, Superwoman! smiley - smiley

Post 3

the_jon_m - bluesman of the parish

hi

it would be best to have a read through the Writing-Guidelines, they outline the type of entries that are suitable for the edited guide and submittable to Peer review

However, entries like these are welcome as part of the unedited guide, that is the entries that don't go through Peer Review.

Post 4

Geggs

So, has the author Elvised, do you reckon?

Geggs

Post 5

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

Yep I'd say so... back to Entry?

Post 6

Icy North

Seconded.

Post 7

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Hangs out to drysmiley - groan

Added to emailsmiley - biro

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Washing day blues

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more