This is the Message Centre for minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

NaJoPoMo day 10. Kittens, and travel.

Post 1

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

I went to Glasgow today. I had a an appointment at the applestore (shinymac has been acting strange) at 2pm. Due to boiler repair man arriving this morning at 10am and taking his time to fully diagnose the fact that, the pump is broken, and a new one is required. I finally caught a train at 12.40 I knew i would be cutting it fine to arrive on time. I sat on the train and finished a book. Eventually I made it to Glasgow, and found S we hotfooted it to the applestore. I was too late, I had missed my appointment, but Prays bee there was another available at 3pm, so we left in search of a cash machine and coffee. We headed towards the Buchanan galleries and grabbed some free samples of Mr Pretzel on the way to the cash machine.

S promised to buy me a plush Hello Kitty for passing second year of Uni, I reminded him of this as the shop that sells them is in Glasgow. So instead of buying coffee we found the build a bear shop. I made my Hello Kitty and dressed her and went through the rigamarole of creating the birth certificate for the Hello Kitty. By the time this was finished we had only 5 minutes before I had to go back to the Applestore, so we bought smoothie instead of coffee.

S had to go catch his train. He is heading home for a few days, I will join him on friday. I have class tomorrow, so I can't go journeying.

It took almost an hour and a half to run Disk Utility on my Shinymac, but it is running a lot better now, so hopefully it will behave slightly better now.

minismiley - mouse

Post 2

Researcher 14993127

smiley - cat

Post 3

Deb

smiley - cheerup

Post 4

Z

I hope Shiney-mac is workign now.

Post 5

benjaminpmoore

*nosey* Who's S?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more