This is the Message Centre for minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Badgers NaJoPoMo day1

Post 1

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

I've been rather busy today.

Must Try harder.

minismiley - mouse

Badgers NaJoPoMo day1

Post 2

Titania (gone for lunch)

So what were you busy with?

Badgers NaJoPoMo day1

Post 3

Agapanthus

What Titania said.

Badgers NaJoPoMo day1

Post 4

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

With whom were you busy with? smiley - winkeyesmiley - snorksmiley - sorry
I've been busy today too... made curry... ground coffee, did a journal entry, wrote 4037 words of a novel... you know... the useual stuff... smiley - biggrinsmiley - boing

Badgers NaJoPoMo day1

Post 5

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Lets see

10am reluctantly woken by alarm, woke S had breakfast and then 2 hour lecture on Adolescent development with regards to psychology.

then at 1pm I had a library skills lecture about finding journal articles (we are THIRD year, we Learned how to find journal articles in FIRST year) from the librarian of patronising (but only ever to me , because i am an ickle flower<slap&gtsmiley - winkeye

umm then I came home and helped S tidy the flat a little. we played Lego Herry potter (which S bought me today)

S had arranged to meet his younger brothers online for computer games, this involves long skype conversations, so i attempted to catch up on h2g2 backlog whilst hiding in the bedroom.

At 8pm the weekly skype meeting started, and at 10.45 it finished.

minismiley - mouse

Badgers NaJoPoMo day1

Post 6

Titania (gone for lunch)

Ah, there you see, just recording what you've done during the day is worthy of a journal posting!smiley - hug

Badgers NaJoPoMo day1

Post 7

Ivan the Terribly Average

I particularly liked the use of the smiley. smiley - evilgrin Sometimes it's necessary.

Badgers NaJoPoMo day1

Post 8

Sol

Busy is good though, and your lecture sounds interesting. Did you find it shed any light on your own teenage years?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more