This is the Message Centre for minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Packing.

Post 1

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Well packed really. And getting more and more excited by the minute! I have my tickets and my meds will get packed in the morning.

There is a new game to play for those who haven't placed their bet yet A50951405 is the place to go. Im not going to tell you what it is so you have to click and find out for yourself smiley - evilgrin

I will of course tell you what i have been up to when i get back.

minismiley - mouse

Packing.

Post 2

AlsoRan80

Thursday 7th May 22.02

Very dear Mini.

Have a woonderful time. I am sure you will enjoy eery single minute of your meet in London.

with affection

Christiane
AR80

Packing.

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - wahI'm going to miss you

Packing.

Post 4

AlsoRan80

Friday 8th May, 2009 8.05

Dear Prof,

If you were "talking" to me so am I going to miss you all. !!

You will all just have to come to my lovely new home town.

Have a great time and do please have a lovely glass of chilled smiley - bubbly on me. !!

I am having great fun reading all your wonderful writings. I wish I could do all that you have done.!

Go well,
Christiane
AlsoRan80

Packing.

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Christiane, I miss all my friends I've yet to meetsmiley - smooch

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more