This is the Message Centre for Dolphin Girl: Patron Saint of Incoherent Ramblings; Keeper of Flutes and Singing Watches

Hi Dolphin Girl!!!

Post 1

IceSage

Hi! You seem like a nice person. Im a dolphin lover too! Im reading the Extremly HUGE book which contains all of the Hitchhicker guide books, and I cant wait to get to, So long, and thanks for all the fish! Oh well... It doesnt matter what I say, you wont talk to me, no one will... *sniff*

Hi Dolphin Girl!!!

Post 2

Dolphin Girl: Patron Saint of Incoherent Ramblings; Keeper of Flutes and Singing Watches

Hi
Sorry for taking so lont to reply but I've been on holiday (oh the trials we have to endure smiley - winkeye ) Have you finished the book yet? What did ya think?
Dolphin Girl

Hi Dolphin Girl!!!

Post 3

IceSage

Wow! I didnt expect you to reply. Well, I havn't gotten there yet, im hoping to though, but I want to read everything so I know what is going on. So... you took a Month Holiday huh? Sounds fun.

Hi Dolphin Girl!!!

Post 4

Dolphin Girl: Patron Saint of Incoherent Ramblings; Keeper of Flutes and Singing Watches

Well it was really a 2 week holiday in Spain then a holiday in London and then getting up became kinda hard!! smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dolphin Girl: Patron Saint of Incoherent Ramblings; Keeper of Flutes and Singing Watches

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more