A Conversation for The many faces of The League of Gentlemen

Edward and Tulip Tattsyrup

Post 1

Researcher 204997

My local shop is owned by a couple upon whom Edward and Tulip Tattsyrup could be quite accurately based (honestly!) and buying anything from them is quite a disconcerting experience as you are always waiting for them to say something along the lines of "This is a local shop for local people, there is nothing for you here!".

Post 2

Researcher 205453

yes i know what you mean, there is a shop near where i live where the man always tries to sell you candles, even if you don't want one, then gets very upset when you tell him "no". Strange, very strange...oh, and his wife wears a motorbike crash helmet ALL THE TIME. Best avoided at all costs, methinks...

Post 3

Electra_Gods

I saw them filming the League of Gentlemen (which I assume was the film) a couple of weeks ago on Oxford Street. Herr Lipp in full costume...
smiley - somersault

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more