A Conversation for AniHQ's Gaia Interactive

Edited Guide Writing Workshop: A21133694 - AniHQ's Gaia Interactive

Post 1

abethemudoken - Call me Mew - Keeper of the Sacred Sonic Screwdriver

Entry: AniHQ's Gaia Interactive - A21133694
Author: abethemudoken - Dagonnit, I want my own TARDIS!!! - U7905125

I wasn't actually sure whether to put this here or in the Alternative Writing Workshop because I'm concerned the length doesn't meet H2G2 guidelines. But I was advised to submit it here...so here it be. It's still a work in progress...I'm currently working on flow and tightening it up a bit. Thanks for reading!

A21133694 - AniHQ's Gaia Interactive

Post 2

abethemudoken - Call me Mew - Keeper of the Sacred Sonic Screwdriver

Guide Entry complete with footnotes now! I've got it down to 6 pages on Microsoft Word so it's getting better...it used to be 11 pages! Hope someone reads it soon...

Post 3

aka Bel - A87832164

I have to admit that I didn't read it all, but read mainly the introduction to find out what this is about and skimmed the rest. It seems to explain in detail what this is about, but I don't know enough about Gaia and similar MMORPGs like Silkroad or WoW to judge. We have entries about MMROPGs here: A13492640 and here: A12530855 as well as an entry on role playing here: A134795.

smiley - smiley

Post 4

U168592

Over a year since the author has posted, propose a move to the Flea Market for this Entry smiley - smiley

Matt

Post 5

Cyzaki

Seconded.

smiley - panda

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more